Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Every teams most over rated & under rated players

July 25, 2017 05:22AM
[www.cbssports.com]

Los Angeles Rams
Underrated: S Maurice Alexander
He is coming off a good 2016 season and he will be the starter at strong safety with T.J. McDonald gone to the Dolphins. He started 14 games at free safety last year and did a nice job in coverage. That will give him a nice advantage as a strong safety, where some in the league at that spot lack the cover skills.

Overrated: RB Todd Gurley
After his impressive 2015 rookie season, he was considered a top-five back. But then he went out and rushed for 885 yards last season and a 3.2 per-rush average. The line wasn't good in front of him, but he didn't seem to be the same runner as he was the year before. He wasn't patient at all. He can change that thinking with a big 2017 season, but right now he has to be the Rams pick in this spot.
CREDIT: USATSI

R.I.P. Nelson aka TonyHunter87 1971 - 2017 far too soon..

Your last words to me: "Your a great guy RFIP. I was very sad when you left the board, and your son, but was glad to see you back. Take care my friend, may God be by your side." 09/09/2017 12:58AM

No Nelson, you were a far better man than I, and I am sure an awesome husband and father as well. I will miss you my friend. -RFIP
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Every teams most over rated & under rated players

RFIP408July 25, 2017 05:22AM

Re: Every teams most over rated & under rated players

Rams43130July 25, 2017 05:50AM