Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Question About The Rams Sideline & The Coli

July 19, 2017 12:07PM
I had decided long before the 2016 season that I'd forego purchasing any home game tickets because I knew the "homecoming" prices would be over-inflated. Besides, I figured that a Fisher-led product would no doubt depress the following 2017 market. Well, I think I was right about that and now I'd like to see what's available.

But in trying to figure out where I'd like to sit (I like the sidelines), I couldn't help but to notice that last season, the Rams sideline appeared to be on the press box side of the field - which, IIRC, is the sunny side for afternoon games. I thought this to be unusual as the home team usually prefers its visitors to face (bake in) the sun during the late-3rd/4th Qtr. The USC Trojans play home games in the same stadium and they choose the sideline opposite the press box. Come the 4th quarter, the sun is typically to their backs.

Afternoon games can be absolutely brutal in September and before I skip that month (and/or eliminate half of the stadium for seats), I wanted to see if anyone can confirm the Rams sideline/sun issue. I attended a couple of USC games in the past couple of years, but those had 5 PM or 7 PM start times.

Thanks.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Question About The Rams Sideline & The Coli

ramBRO721July 19, 2017 12:07PM

Re: Question About The Rams Sideline & The Coli

ramithard326July 19, 2017 12:21PM

waterfield284July 19, 2017 12:23PM

The Rams home sideline has always been the pressbox side

GreatRamNTheSky313July 19, 2017 12:59PM

Rampage2K-289July 19, 2017 01:25PM

What about this for an EZ seat in the shade.....

Ramsrule293July 19, 2017 02:00PM