Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: What has he done to deserve it?

July 06, 2017 08:55AM
LesBaker
He hasn't done anything of note that I remember. He cannot possibly take credit for the Jimmy Johnson era. Especially since he ended it. He's been a flop for the most part acting as his own GM. They are 2-8 in the playoffs in the last 20 (yes twenty) years. He chased Parcells out after he finally built the team back up and hired Wade Phillips who broke it LOL.

He's been nothing special in any way. Me liking him or not has nothing to do with it. I don't like some guys who are in the HOF but will readily admit they deserve to be there based on what they accomplished. And that's what it comes down to........accomplishment. Which leads us back to the original question, what has he done?

This is one of my problems with the HOF. It has lost some of it's "glory". Too many people get in that don't truly deserve to be there. The current rule that between 4-8 people go in each year is watering it down. Guys that got shot down for years suddenly get in because they have that ground rule so they put someone in that isn't truly worthy, but was very, very good and is the best of who is left in that years field.

Huh? He is the one that hired Jimmy Johnson, but that has nothing to do with why he is in the HoF.

He helped turn the owners from a millionaires men's club into a billionaire men's club. I personally think it's lame that he is in, but the owners know what this guy did to grow this league and are throwing him a bone for it.... What ever. Nothing to get worked up about. I will always respect him for what he did to get the Rams back in LA though.

[www.instagram.com]
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Kurt ain't the only one whose wife is presenting for him this year.

Rampage2K-550July 05, 2017 02:20PM

Yep - Jerry Jones wife is too...nm

RFIP160July 05, 2017 02:25PM

Hard to believe he is going into the HOF

LesBaker204July 05, 2017 04:05PM

Re: Well the criteria isn't based on if you like the person

Speed_Kills220July 05, 2017 04:09PM

What has he done to deserve it?

LesBaker266July 06, 2017 07:48AM

Re: What has he done to deserve it?

Rampage2K-250July 06, 2017 08:55AM

He didn't have anything to do with the owners becomeing richer