Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Cooper is a mystery to me....

May 02, 2017 01:08PM
for the life of me I can't shake the notion that this guy has what it takes.

I read the criticism's of him... and admittedly some make sense to me, but I still can't shake this notion that there's something there, a bit hidden but often times glaringly apparent.

I mention Cooper because he's a good example of what I 'feel'... 'sense'... 'intuit'... 'believe'... about several of the players on this current roster, (all positions), that, to me, have underachieved, (to varying degrees), for no apparent reason... not to me anyway.

THUS - the McVay era is fascinating for me. I don't think the entire roster 'has what it takes' by any means... but there are enough, IMHO, to believe it far from silly to think the Ram's 'could' make huge strides this year.

As I said earlier, I dunno what I'm hoping for this year.... but I do think, unlike in the past several years, there are currently more... .and I HATE to use this word but... 'potentially' good players than the Ram's have had in some time.

We all know this.. there is 8-8 and then there is 8-8... can mean failure, can mean so-so, can mean improvement, can possibly mean HUGE improvement - (competitive in every game).

I try to come up with a number... meaning 'how many' need to stop underachieving and start over-achieving to make a noticeable difference in being competitive and unfortunately I can't help thinking the number is rather high, and therefore not all that likely. Meaning a LOT of work, good drafting, remains.

At the same time... should all, or lets stay grounded and say 'most', (if that can be called grounded), DO step it up.... it's not far-fetched for me to envision a winning season. - JamesJM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/02/2017 01:09PM by JamesJM.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Cooper is a mystery to me....

JamesJM1021May 02, 2017 01:08PM

Re: Cooper is a mystery to me....

idaram391May 02, 2017 06:10PM

Straightline speed isn't the only way to separate

rambleon253May 03, 2017 05:30AM

Re: Cooper Kupp has the skills to pay the bills

BumRap345May 02, 2017 08:23PM

I'm Coo Ku

Atlantic Ram362May 03, 2017 03:39AM