Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Well I'm not playing lol

April 30, 2017 06:56PM
because I don't know. And frankly I think there are so many factors that can help a player succeed or fail that even three years after the draft its probably not fair to judge them then. That said, since I love to slam players, I'll wait the three years and then type "BUST" in all caps.

And instead of presenting this as a "new topic" it seems that this is the thread to add the following to:

I am going to reserve judgement on all the Rams offensive players until a proven OC can work with them. That includes Tavon "The Bust" Austin. Much like the draft, IF the offensive players still suck after working with McVay and company then I will be leading the charge to slam them, just like I will be after three years from the draft. Most of the people that want to scrap the offensive players also blamed Fisher for the caveman offense. So the logic is escaping me a bit in expecting players to have had success in Fisher's offense. I feel like the consensus is "No one can succeed in this middle school offense" and then with that thought still in the air, the next line is "This offensive player sucks". Perhaps a new coach won't light a fire under their asses but will actually coach better and the players will perform better. And maybe the players won't "need to pick up their game" because of the pressure from impact mid-round draft picks but will just be more successful because they were good (or awesome) already. Until convincing evidence suggests otherwise, I am going with a wait and see approach and I am going to give it at least a game or two into the season.

Anyway, its nearly May and I have yet to write my semi sarcastic, quasi-smart ass post yet this year. Thanks in advance for obliging me, if possible.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

For those that think they had better Draft Picks?

Anonymous User1031April 30, 2017 03:39PM

Well I'm not playing lol

Atlantic Ram314April 30, 2017 06:56PM

Re: Well I'm not playing lol

Rampage2K-314April 30, 2017 07:00PM

Re: Well I'm not playing lol

Classicalwit266May 01, 2017 04:22AM

I'll play

RamsFanSinceLA330May 02, 2017 08:39AM

Re: Didn't work the first time. Yet!

hammer319May 02, 2017 12:13PM

Re: Didn't work the first time. Yet!