Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Mayock noted a 6.5X 3-Cone Drill, also an FBS reception record?

April 28, 2017 06:41PM
Deadpool
First my WR comments from my mock draft:

They are looking at everything. But what they have been saying has me leaning in a certain direction. Multiple people have said DeSean Jackson made the Washington offense go. They are looking for explosive playmakers. So I am thinking guys like Kupp, Hansen, Darboh, Dupree, Stewart and Godwin are out. And I like a lot of these guys. I really think they are in love with John Ross (good or bad, your decision) and if they can land him somehow some way they will. Their fallback is to get a Jones, Reynolds, JJSS and then go with a Cannon or Williams late. I have no idea what they are looking at with the slot guys. They must have questions with Cooper and have Austin playing all over the place. Austin removes Curtis Samuel from the equation.

I had never heard they had a 15 min. interview with Kupp. I personally love the pick and have been on his bandwagon for 2 full years. But I completely blew what they were looking for.

Cooper Kupp:

+Hands
Top notch route runner
Wins with precision over explosiveness
Good blocker
Good size for the position
I think he can play outside as well as slot
His speed and strength concerns me at the next level

1) One of the best 3-Cone times at combine at any position (translates well to getting in and out of his breaks quickly)?

2) Not sure if FBS record was for receptions or receiving yards, season or career (think latter?).

3) Dismissed level of competition concerns, played two Pac-12 teams, COMBINED 17 receptions and 6 TDs against them.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

My Cooper Kupp profile

Deadpool878April 28, 2017 05:52PM

My Cooper Kupp profile.. glad to have him on board

Anonymous User455April 28, 2017 06:15PM

Re: My Cooper Kupp profile.. glad to have him on board

RamBruce456April 28, 2017 06:17PM

Re: My Cooper Kupp profile

PHDram427April 28, 2017 06:15PM

Yeah it will

Deadpool372April 28, 2017 06:18PM

This is a guy who should help Goff

9er8er335April 28, 2017 06:21PM

Re: this offense needed a C-Kupp!

merlin304April 28, 2017 06:35PM

Mayock noted a 6.5X 3-Cone Drill, also an FBS reception record?

Kind of Blue/Gold342April 28, 2017 06:41PM