April 27, 2017 06:58PM
1. Myles Garrett - DE - Texas A&M - Top edge rusher in the draft. No real holes in his game. Just an explosive, smooth athlete.

2. Jonathan Allen- DL - Alabama - Could play a 4-3 end in base set, move inside on passing downs or could be a 3-4 end. Serious pass rush from the inside.

3. Leonard Fournette - RB - LSU - A hammer between the tackles and enough speed to take it to the house. Rare athleticism for his size at the position. Just a punisher. Going to have to watch his weight.

4. Malik Hooker - S - Ohio State - A ballhawk with a ton of range and instincts. One of my altime safety favorites since I started doing this.

5. Jamal Adams - S - LSU - a rare heat seeking missle SS that has very good coverage skills. Great instincts and an absolute hammer. Not your typical in the box safety.

6. Marshaun Lattimore - CB - Ohio State - Very fluid cover corner with great feet. Is active in run support and is more then willing to stick his nose in the middle of things.

7. Christian McCaffery - RB - Stanford - Multiple position threat. Slot, RB, PR, KR you name it. Best pass catching RB in draft. 4.48 speed with incredible feet, is patient with burst. Just lacks some bulk.

8. Derek Barnett - Edge - Tennessee - A terror off the edge that was a sack machine. Not a liability against the run. More athletic then given credit for and plays with an edge.

9. Soloman Thomas - Edge - Stanford - Quick first step, strong and more of an athlete then we are used to seeing from Stanford lineman. A tad raw and size wise a tweener but his skill set is just too much to ignore.

10. O.J. Howard - TE - Alabama - A gifted pass catcher with the ability to block. A true size/ speed TE.

11. Haasan Reddick -OLB - Temple - I like him more then most. But he is your new age 4-3 OLB. Smooth sideline to sideline with the speed to match up with these weapon TEs.

12. Mike Williams - WR - Clemson - Not a homerun hitter, but has great size and is a master at going up and getting the ball. Not a plodder though.

13. Reuben Foster - ILB - Alabama - A thumper that has learned to stop leading with his head. Instinctive, agile, sideline to sideline and nasty. Can cover. Questionable character IMO.

14. Corey Davis - WR - Western Michigan - A favorite of mine for a few years now. He's a size/speed/weight WR that has great hands and super college production. Level of Competition doesn't botehr me.

15. Ryan Ramczyk - OT - Wisconsin - (pronounced Ram check) Top LT in a weak OT class. Great build for the position. Good bend and a decent hand punch. Tad raw and prolly starts on the right side.

16. Jabrill Peppers - SS - Michigan - Was fun to watch play all over at Michigan, but in reality, he is a SS only and a to return guy with freakish athletic ability. Smooth and fast, but lacks the weight to be a OLB in the pros.

17. Mitch Trubisky - QB - North Carolina - 1 spot lower then I had Goff last year. Has all the tools, a tad short at 6-2" but that isn't a big deal to me. 13 college starts tells me he needs time to develop. Good mobility, good arm, few interceptions with a 68% completion %.

18. John Ross - WR - Washington - An obvious speed freak (4.22) but undersized at 5-8 and 188. Vertical threat, can take the top off a defense, whatever term you like. A Desean Jackson type WR.

19. Dalvin Cook - RB - Florida State - Here's your homerun threat. Incredible balance and feet. Just an amazingly athletic RB that has pass catching skills. Off the field red flags.

20. David Njoku - TE - Miami - Athletic freak with great size for the position but only 13 starts. A serious mismatch TE.

21. Cam Robinson - OT - Alabama - A natural RT where speed won't affect him as much. Could be an OG. A mauling run blocker that has had issues against athletic, quick rushers in the passing game.

22. Takkarist McKinley - OLB - UCLA - IMO a 3-4 OLB that is at his best going forward. Explosive, quick and pretty smooth. A natural edge rusher.

23. Zach Cunningham - ILB - Vanderbilt - A 3 down ILB. Love his insticts, ability to cover (watch the Engram Ole Miss game) and ability to shed. A tad narrow framed and never had a int. in

24. Charles Harris - Edge - Missouri - An athletic, speed rusher. More of a 3-4 OLB then a 4-3 end. Played with and without his hand in the dirt.

25. Marlon Humphrey - CB - Alabama - Here's where it gets fun as far as CB rankings. I like his size/ speed combo along with his agressiveness in run support. He had a few hiccups in pass coverage this year, but nothing alarming IMO.

26. Caleb Brantley - DT - Florida - A 3 tech in a 4-3 defense. A very disruptive interior lineman. Excellent quickness off the snap. Interviewed poorly at the combine.

27. Deshaun Watson - QB - Clemson - Althetic QB that thrives in high pressure situations and seems like a natural leader. I question his accuracy and decision making with the football. The system he comes from will make for an adjustment period.

28. Taco Charlton - DE - Michigan - A riser on my personal board all year. A classic, long 4-3 end that can get after the QB.

29. Quincy Wilson - CB - Florida - Another bigger (6'-1" 210 lb) CB that is physical. Faster than quick. Needs to stay focused.

30. Tre'Davious White - CB - LSU - 5'-11" so average size, a 4 year starter that got better every year, including his level of aggresiveness. Smooth CB trending upward IMO.

31. Forrest Lamp - OG - Western Kentucky - could also be a OC. Prolly goes much higher then I have him but too much depth at CB and edge rushers puch him down. A OT with average arm length moving him inside. Uses his hands well and is aggresive in run blocking. Kinda narrow lower half.

32 . Gareon Conley - CB - Ohio State - 6'-0" 195 CB that has good length to play against bigger WRs and enough speed to match up with quicker WRs.

33. Malik McDowell - DT - Michigan State - 6'-6", 295 lbs. - played inside and out. Great length and hand use. Can play with a high motor (can also disappear)

34. Kevin King - CB - Washington - 6'-3", 200 lbs. A lanky CB. Hass played slot and outside as well as starting his career as a FS. Smooth with nice speed and a willing tackler. A tad raw from moving around the defense so much.

35. Evan Engram - TE - Ole Miss - At 6'-3" 235 lbs. with a 4.4 40 time is he a WR a slot WR or a TE? At TE he has elite speed that could create matchup issues. At WR not so much. Have heard his work ethic is second to none.

36. Garett Bolles - OT - Utah - Good feet with a nice punch that allows him to mirror opponents. A tad older then other prospects at 24, was out of football for 2 years.

37. Obi Melifonwu - S - UConn - 6'-4" 225 lb. rangy safety that is ultra athletic and can work in the box or play man. In any normal year, would be the top S off the board.

38. Budda Baker - FS - Washington - plays bigger then his 5'-10" 195 lb frame. Plays fast, plays sideline to sideline and is a willing tackler. Poor hands...

39. TJ Watt - OLB - Wisconsin - either a 4-3 SSLB or more likely a 3-4 OLB. Excellent edge rusher who also does well setting the edge. (get ready for a run on OLB )

40. Jordan Willis - OLB - Kansas State - 3-4 OLB. Another good pass rusher that can set the edge and is more athletic then he gets credit for.

41. Tyus Bowser - OLB - Houston - 3rd 3-4 OLB. Exposive first step and good bend get him to the QB. Missed a month of his senior year after breaking an orbital bone fighting a teammate...

42. Pat Mahomes II - QB - Texas Tech - The gunslinger in this class that has tons of ability and like every other QB, needs time. Confident, mobile and a huge arm. Decision making can be iffy.

43. Jarrad Davis - ILB - Florida - Sideline to sideline finisher. Athletic and decent in coverage. Only hole is he can be over aggresive and get washed out.

44. Curtis Samuel - WR - Ohio State - A combo WR/RB in college. Will be a WR in the pros. Good hands, good route runner and as dangerous as anyone in the draft in the open field.

45. Adoree Jackson - CB - USC - undersized at 5-10" 186 lbs. More athlete then football player at this point. Going to start in the slot and will need technique work, but has ball skills.

46. Dan Feeney - OG - Indiana - I like him as a RG. Plays with a nasty streak.+ pass protecter that came from a zone scheme. Can pull. Plays with patience, ie, doesn't lunge.

47. Tim Williams - OLB - Alabama - Gets after the QB as an OLB. Explosive with bend that makes him an excellent pass rusher. Needs work setting edge in run game.

48. Sidney Jones - CB - Washington - A smooth corner with tremendous ball skills and is decent in run support and can blitz. Narrow frame may be a concern, but IMO he plays bigger then he is. NOTE: injury at proday keeps him from playing his season.

49. DeShone Kizer - QB - Notre Dame - Built well for a QB, athletic, a good arm to make all the throws. Shows some touch at times. I wish I liked him more, but he teases you one game with his talent and then it disappears. Needs some time (like every other QB this year) to develop.

50. Dion Dawkins - OG/OT - Temple - Excellent balance to go along with good technique. I like him inside as a guard where he can use his power.

51. Derek Rivers - OLB/DE - Youngstown State - I really like this FCS kid as a 3-4 OLB. He is what I like to call a speed to power converter. Can set an edge. Should be a better pro then college player. Needs to develop some pass rush moves.

52. Chidobe Awuzie - CB - Colorado - 6', 200 lb corner that is smooth with loose hips and plays inside and out. Can get a tad handsy at times.

53. Alvin Kamara - RB - Tennessee - Explosive with some wiggle and good balance. Not as instinctive as the first 3 RBs on my list.

54. Fabian Moreau - CB - UCLA - Another smooth athlete with elite top end speed. Good size for the position. Inexperienced due to position change and it shows at times. Torn pectoral at Pro Day.

55. Carl Lawson - DE/OLB - Auburn - Explosive off the edge, also good at setting the edge. Injury history and needs to develop more pass rush moves.

56. Teez Tabor - CB - Florida - Prototypical size for position, athletic and mirrors well and has recovery speed. Had some lapses in coverage this season and a miserable 40 time is concerning.

57. Adam Shaheen - TE - Ashland - Rare size, speed, athleticism for the position. 6'-6" 278 lbs and ran a 4.78. Can block but needs work. Major step up in competition.

58. Raekwon McMillan - ILB/OLB - Ohio State - Downhill with instincts. Plenty of speed and shows some pass coverage ability. Struggles taking on blocks.

59. JuJu Smith-Schuster - WR - USC - Strong, physical WR. Hands catcher and wins contested balls. Good route runner. Troubles with seperation.

60. Chris Wormley - DT - Michigan - Played inside and out. good bullrush. Quick but not explosive. Athletic for his size. Lacks what I would call a suddenness to his game.

61. Desmond King - S- Iowa - Played corner for the Hawkeyes but lack of speed will move him to safety. Instictive with ball skills. Physically limited.

62. Josh Jones - S - NCST - Size/speed combo with ball skills that can be over aggressive at times.

63. Gerald Everett - TE - South Alabama - Another WR in a TE body that plays fast and eats up turf. Willing blocker. Needs route running work.

64. Chris Godwin - WR - Penn St. - Excellent route runner with good hands. Plays slower then his timed speed.

65. Cooper Kupp - WR - Eastern Washington - Route technichian with excellent hands playing in the slot. Can he play outside?

66. Tarell Basham - DE - Ohio - Another speed to power athlete. High motor and can set an edge. Needs pass rush moves.

67. Cordrea Tankersly - CB - Clemson - Nice length for the position. Does well to mirror WRs and good production. Concerned about instincts / too handsy for my liking.

68. Marcus Maye - S - Florida - Prototypical size for position. Makes plays on the ball and plays sideline to sideline. Can get lost in coverage at times.

69. Marcus Williams - S - Utah - Another prototype sized S that has instincts and plays sideline to sideline. needs to get stronger.

70. ArDarius Stewart - WR - Alabama - WR that gets it done. Nothing flashy, plays tough, wins contested balls and tough to tackle.

71. Ahkello Witherspoon - CB - Colorado - 6'-3" 200 lb. size/speed combo with loose hips but needs to add weight.

72. Taylor Moton - OT/OG - WEstern Michigan - Big and strong and needs to be a guard. has played OG and OT. Footwork and balance issues force him inside.

73. Dorian Johnson - OG - Pitt - Big, strong with an excellent lower body for a OG. Needs to stay engaged in blocks longer at times.

74. Zay Jones - WR - East Carolina - High production with good hands. Has played inside and out. Competes. Average play speed IMO. Lots of production came after team was desperately behind.

75. Montravius Adams - DT - Auburn - Disruptive, plays low and explosive. Lets blockers get into his body too often.

76. Pat Elfein - OC/OG - Ohio State - Strong lower body, plays with patience. Good hands. A little stiff .

77. Ryan Anderson -OLB - ALabama - Excellent hand work and sets a mean edge. More of an effort pass rusher. Not explosive, not real rangy.

78. Larry Ogunjobi - DT - Charlotte - 6'-3" and plays low with decent explosiveness off the snap. Short arms and could use more size in his game.

79. Antonio Garcia - OT - Troy - very athletic with +feet. Needs to add some weight, short arms not ideal.

80. Chad Hansen - WR - Cal - good size @ 6'-2" and deceptive speed. Plays smooth and physical. Good hands. needs to create more seperation.

81. Cameron Sutton - CB - Tennessee - Instinctual CB with good hands and smooth feet that needs to add some size.

82. Isaac Asiata - OG - Utah - has played OG/OC - A flat out non-stop mauler thjat can be over aggressive at times.

83. Davis Webb - QB - Cal - Big arm, big body. Comes from a air raid offense so needs to sit and learn...

84. Ethan Pocic - OC - LSU - Tall and athletic for a center. Good hand usage. Not strong and can get leveraged.

85. Justin Evans - S - Texas A&M - Some of the best ball skills in the draft and is always around the ball. Likes to hit, but doesn't tackle. Needs more size.

86. DeMarcus Walker - DE - Florida - Has excellent hand work, nice array of pass rusah moves and finds ways to get to the QB. Very inconsistant when you watch him from game to game.

87. Joe Mixon - RB - Oklahoma - does it all. Excellent burst, can thump between the tackles, excellent pass catcher and has excellent feet. As a human being, the guy is a repeat offender dirtbag I wouldn't touch.

88. Dalvin Tomlinson - DT - Alabama - Big, thick space eater in the middle. Not very athletic, but does the dirty work.

89. Jordan Leggett - TE - Clemson - Good length for the position at 6'-5". Hands catcher that really puts pressure on the seam. Can block. Stiff and needs to put in consistant effort.

90. Amara Darboh - WR - Michigan - Excellent size and ran a 4.45 but doesn't play to that speed. Physical, heady player.

91. Eddie Jackson - S - Alabama - Rangy S that has played CB. Has good ball skills and is a +punt returner. Average athlete.

92. D'Onta Foreman - RB - Texas - excellent feet and athleticism for a big back. Needs to work on ball security.

93. Taywan Taylor - WR - West. Kentucky - Slot WR that gets seperatuion with his athleticism and speed. Does let the ball get into his body.

94. Jourdan Lewis - CB - Michigan - undersized nickel CB that plays much bigger then he is. Great feet. Good speed and athletic. Just lacks size.

95. Carlos Henderson - WR - Louisiana Tech - Under-rated WR that has top end speed, ok runner, good hands and has returner experience. Is he a slot guy in the NFL? Step up in competition.

96. Charles Walker - DT - Oklahoma - Strength and quickness is very good. Consistancy is not. When is is is right, he is tough to stop. Concussions could be an issue.

97. Nathan Peterman - QB - Pitt - Average physically, inc. his arm. Came from a pro style offense so can drop back. mechanics need work, but he is accurate.

98. Dede Westbrook - WR - Oklahoma - Smooth route runner that is dangerous with the ball in his hands. Extremely light in the weight deptartment.

99. Kendall Beckwith - ILB - LSU - Physical, old school MLBer that is willing to take on blockers. Average athletically. torn ACL may have him drop.

100. George Kittle - TE - Iowa - Good blocker, +hands that can press the seams and is more of a reciever then your typical Iowa TE. needs route work.

101. Rasul Douglas - CB - West Virginia - Big, physical CB at 6'-2". Excellent awareness with OK speed. Burner WRs will give him trouble. Serious concerns about his smarts.

102. Alex Anzalone - OLB - Florida - Can play inside and out, 3-4 or 4-3. Good moving forward or backward. Injury history concerns.

103. Tanoh Kpassagnon - DE - Villanova - A tall, long 3-4 DE that uses his athelicism and long arms to get to the QB. Good at setting the edge and holding his ground. Not explosive.

104. Eddie Vanderdoes - DT - UCLA - Athletic and powerful. Looked better pre-ACL tear. Played all last year and seemed off. Knee is an issue.

105. Anthony Walker Jr. - ILB - Northwestern - instinctive middle LBer works best going downhill. A little limited athletically.

106. Jake Butt - TE - Michigan - A tough in-line chain moving TE with strong hands. OK as a blocker. Tore his ACL in bowl game.

107. Trey Hendrickson - DE - Florida Atlantic - Good burst with good arm use. Uses a couple of rush moves. Force fumble machine. A little small and can have issues setting the edge.

108. Roderick Johnson - OT - Florida State - Tall OT with long arms and uses them well with a solid punch. Strong. Balance and movement issues make him a RT.

109. Malachi Dupree - WR - LSU - good size at 6'-2" 200 lbs, solid hands with excellent body control. QB play makes him a hard eval. Doesn't play to his 4.5 speed.

110. Jaleel Johnson - DT - Iowa - Athletic with a revved up motor for a big kid. Excellent hand use. Gets upright at times and issues once a blocker gets into his body.

111. Bucky Hodges - TE - Virginia Tech - Tall, smooth TE with 4.57 speed. Will work the seam and the redzone. Needs route work. Hands can be iffy at times.

112. Duke Riley - OLB - LSU - Downhill read and react LBer. Average athlete.

113. Blair Brown - OLB - Ohio - Instictive, downhill LBer that finishes. A tad undersized.

114. Josh Reynolds - WR - Texas A&M - Long WR with 4.5 speed that wins jump balls. Wins contested balls and is a vertical threat. Thin framed that has problems with the jam.

115. Carlos Watkins - DT - Clemson - Big and athletic. Good hand use. Can get leveraged by OGs, needs to play lower.

116. Samaje Perine - RB - Oklahoma - A bruiser back with yards after contact power. Not much wiggle.

117. Nico Siragusa - OG - San Deigo State - A muscular fire hydrant. Excellent run blocker. Needs work on pass pro.

118. Elijah Qualls - DT - Washington - A 6'-1" space eating fire hydrant. Short arms and legs make it difficult for him to make plays.

119. Daeshon Hall - DE - Texas A& M - High motor guy that has played as a LB and DE. IMO a 4-3 DE. Can set the edge against the run and has shown he is athletic enough to rush the passer. 1 yr as a DE makes him raw.

120. Jonnu Smith - TE - Florida International - Another seam pressing TE with 4.6 speed. Decent blocker. Doesn't have natural hands.

121. - Vince Biegel - OLB - Wisconsin - 3-4 OLB with a high motor. Plays the run well. At his best playing downhill. Needs to get stronger (once he gets engaged, tough to disengage)

122. Eric Magnuson - OL - Michigan - Gets the OL designation because I feel he could play multiple positions. Experience at OG and OT. I think he ends up inside. Needs to get stronger.

123. -Dawuane Smoot - DE - Illinois - 6'-3" 265 lb DE/OLB tweener with 4.77 speed. High motor, good athlete with some speed to power that I like. Can have issues against the run.

124. Noah Brown - WR - Ohio State - A big, physical WR that wins contested catches and moves the sticks. Really raw and young.

125. John Johnson - S - Boston College - Has played CB and S. Smooth with +footwork. Excellent ball skills and gets sideline to sideline. Needs to play more physically as a S.

Don't waste your time looking back, you're not going that way. - Ragnar Lothbrok

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/27/2017 07:05PM by Deadpool.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

My Bigboard after Day 1

Deadpool726April 27, 2017 06:58PM

top 10 offense left

Deadpool270April 27, 2017 07:01PM

Re: top 10 offense left....Joe Mixon RB ?

oldschoolramfan207April 27, 2017 07:18PM

top 10 defense left

Deadpool264April 27, 2017 07:05PM

Re: top 10 defense left....I like Tim Williams OLB....

oldschoolramfan205April 27, 2017 07:20PM

My favorites

LMU93261April 27, 2017 07:06PM

A few names, one still avail.

Kind of Blue/Gold242April 27, 2017 07:21PM