Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Tight End comparison

March 30, 2017 04:59AM
Njoku is a physical specimen, but I think he's more upside than people admit, though he does compare to a Jordan Reed. Drops a lot of open passes and for his athleticism, doesn't get off the line with a ton of explosion nor does he break a lot of tackles with elusiveness, more his size that can't be counted on in the NFL.

OJ Howard is special and I'm all but guaranteeing he goes in the top-10 of the draft. Nick Saban is the opposite of Belicheck in that i can't believe he didn't use this advantage more in college. Though, that means his blocking is plenty refined and he is the complete TE you want on your team. Does have some issues on pulling blocks, but not something that concerns me.

Engram had issues with his routes, but he improved light years through this past season. He also ran a very diverse route tree and that is a bonus as I imagine he will be all over the place with his size and speed. I'm not a fan of having him block a ton at this moment, but if he gets that down, it will be scary. His drops are more of the concentration variety so that can be concerning, but he makes most of his catches look easy. I know I'm not the only one here, but I'd love for the Rams to get him and I'm under the opinion that this is the guy McVay wants in his offense with the versatility. I honestly like him with the Rams more than Njoku and I obviously they don't have a chance at Howard.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Tight End comparison

Saban23562March 30, 2017 04:34AM

Re: Tight End comparison

RamJr246March 30, 2017 04:59AM