March 05, 2017 02:32PM
Many players made the "I can't play in space.. take me off your board" statement.

The biggest surprise for me was Willis... had not seen that athleticism on film. Doubt he makes 69 now.

Hendrickson... same. May make 69 but not round 4.

So ... there are a lot of guys off my board now.
Bower
Cox
Hall
Ekanem
Moss
Sickles
Smoot

Not just speed... but movement skills. Great 4-3 ends, not to be used in space IMO.

I will also say that Tim Williams looked awkward in drills ... and I'm not likely interested until long after he'd be drafted by someone else.

Nazair Jones became a target for me, hopefully he lasts. He's got 5 tech written all over him.

Knappssogn (Sp? Lol) I'd love to draft as a 5 tech if he slides and develop him.

Derek Rivers looked great. Again, if he slides I'm all over it. And he may just because of where he's from.

Donahue was a pleasant surprise. Gotta keep an eye on him.

Lawson, Carroll, and Basham all hit what they needed and looked good moving around.

Ejuan Price is still my late guy ... running a 4.84 but a solid split time of 1.66 and looking good moving in drills. He may not even be drafted. If I trust the tape he's a 3rd round grade.

So that's the DL conversion. I think a LOT OF DTS are at home this week that could still help a lot of teams for depth.
I think some pro days could add as many as 10 names... maybe 20.

LB.
I have not yet watched their movement drills yet FYI.

First I want to note that my 5th round target Vince Beigel ran a 4.68 at 6-3.5 and 243 pounds. He's not just a try hard guy and whoever drafts him is going to get a loyal pit bull.

My guys Duke Riley and Tanner Vallejo did exactly what I expected ... showed why they were always all over the field. 4.59 and 10-5+ broads. These kids are going to be great value for someone. 6th round? 7th? Could end up there.

Anthony Walker ran faster than I thought... I like him in the middle.

Blair Brown and Tyus Bowser showed off .. I need to go back and look at their film.

Ryan Anderson didn't look as fluid as I wanted... so I'll need to see the drills for him, but a 4.75 may make him "not stand out" ... and that may make him available for us. He's a heckuva football player.

Anzalone has so many injuries... I can't figure it'd chance.

Peppers is a DB.

Jayon Brown was slower than I thought... but that means he may be there in the 6th.

What is with these guys not running? Guys that didn't run bum me out. It was like 6 guys or more.

Devonte Fields showed well but didn't start glowing... so he could be there later too. I like that.

Finally TJ Watt. Kids a beast ... Clay Matthews type player. I'd consider him over a DB at 37 if teams are blind enough to let him get that far.

Did this from my phone so it's a tad jumpy, my apologies.

Thoughts and comments welcome...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/05/2017 02:35PM by alyoshamucci.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Blinkscout DL and LB day ... players made statements...

alyoshamucci794March 05, 2017 02:32PM

Re: Blinkscout DL and LB day ... players made statements...

CraigMatson289March 05, 2017 02:58PM

Don't tease me, Alyo. Lol.

Rams43309March 05, 2017 03:07PM

Re: Don't tease me, Alyo. Lol.

alyoshamucci311March 05, 2017 04:45PM

Re: Blinkscout DL and LB day ... players made statements...

leafnose284March 05, 2017 05:52PM

Addendum on LB movement skills ..

alyoshamucci272March 07, 2017 11:18AM