Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Evero Beginning Work with Rams Safeties

February 25, 2017 05:27AM
First of all. Thanks for sharing. Any Rams news is a welcome. Now, this has me confused. The new safety coach is already working with our safeties? Ok. But, he's looking forward to working with Wade to learn the system? Umm, ok. There's another coach working with our CBs? Ok. But they'll have one voice? Huh? Two of last year's starters are UFAs and may not be back. Can't be working with them. Right? We don't know if we will/can re-sign them. If our SS McD leaves, does our FS move to SS and if so, who plays FS? How about CB? Tru might leave. We may sign another UFA CB. We have some young corners under contract. Guess you could try to coach them, but there are no practices yet. What about the draft? Probably will pick a couple of secondary players. Who? Don't know, but maybe our safety coach does and is giving them our playbook? Back to Wade. He's said he's watched film of our guys from last year and won't mess up AD, but he can't make play books focused on playing to our D players' strength until he knows who is on our roster either. And if he can I want to look over his shoulder when he fills out a lottery ticket so I can split the pot with him. The coaches can meet all they want. They can discuss the present roster until the cows come home. They can scheme their collective heads off but it won't mean doodoo
Until OTAs. What would seem to matter is what type of players do they want. Are those types available on FA? Are those types available in the draft? Can we trade for those kinds of players? What would those trades cost us? Love the story idea about our new coaches but talk about putting the cart in front if the horse! Yikes!!!
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Evero Beginning Work with Rams Safeties

RamBill796February 24, 2017 02:44PM

Re: Evero Beginning Work with Rams Safeties

SoCalRAMatic316February 25, 2017 05:27AM