Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

In comparing the offenses 1999 2000 2001

February 20, 2017 03:40AM
I believe 1999 had so many blowouts that they didn't play offense for 4 quarters. But my the same token, the 1999 team played a very weak schedule.

So I don't think it is clear. I believe the 2000 and 2001 offenses were more polished and the 1999 team caught team by surprise as nobody was prepared for the butt whipping about to be put on them.

I had better memories in 1999. Those first few games that were routes were so much fun. Loved the Hakim game against the Bengals the 4 tds and the Bruce 4 td game against the 49ers.

In the other years, the Canidate game against the Jets stands out with the Hakim flip to Canidate as an all time favorite right up to the short pass to Hakim where he made 1 guy miss an ran 80 yards with Holt side by side.

There was a Panther game where Hakim ran through the entire defense on a short pass twice in one game. The Faulk run against the Browns was memorable.

And lastly the Issac Bruce book end playoff TDs. First game of the playoffs on offense TD and last game of the season, the superbowl TD winner with a great adjustment on an underthrown ball at the perfect moment not tipping off the defender.

Man that was fun. The offense created so many opportunities by spreading out the defense and creating space for these great receivers/runners to use their abilities.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Ranking the greatest offenses of all time

stlramz529February 19, 2017 06:54PM

In comparing the offenses 1999 2000 2001

Rams_81223February 20, 2017 03:40AM