Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Yes, for me

February 08, 2017 06:09AM
I have lost all faith in "the sanctity of the game". I don't believe it's a level playing field and I think the NFL is just as manipulated and tainted as the NBA, boxing, etc. All of the off the field "drama" is most likely manufactured and for the benefit of fans. The NFL isn't interested in once a week ratings, they have to keep a 24 hour news cycle running.

So, just think of all the drama between the NFL and the Patriots and then think of it in terms of pro wrestling. It's all the same. Roger Goodell = Vince McMahon. There's drama and court cases and it's all so serious and important. But, at the end of the day, there's Goodell and Kraft in the Super Bowl.

Take everything you know about football, how the Patriots contradict most, if not all of it and then try and explain how they win anyway.

Maybe they are just that much better than everyone else but the question is, do I believe they're doing it fairly and has it ruined the NFL for me. Yes it has.

The message is clear. You cheat, you win and there's no penalty or downside. Because that's all anyone is saying. Patriots are great. No mention of how they got there. The NFL can't afford it. After all of those times cheating, the league has to keep pounding the message that they're great, otherwise the "sanctity of the game" will be tarnished. Which only means money. Not really sure why most fans just turn a blind eye to it all. I have to assume it's because they don't want to believe their favorite sport is tainted.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Do Dynasty teams ruin it for most NFL fans?

GreatRamNTheSky443February 07, 2017 09:24PM

Yes, for me

moklerman196February 08, 2017 06:09AM

I'd feel better about it IF.........

NewMexicoRam201February 08, 2017 09:26AM

How Goodell is still Commish is beyond me.

Ramgator244February 08, 2017 06:29AM

Re: How Goodell is still Commish is beyond me.

moklerman297February 08, 2017 06:36AM

For me? No

Flipper336207February 08, 2017 06:45AM

Re: For me? No

21Dog209February 08, 2017 07:12AM

Re: For me? No

RAMSINCE ARNETT192February 08, 2017 07:28AM