Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Anyone hear anything on how McDaniels/Patricia interviews went?

January 09, 2017 01:55PM
Headslap75
I haven't ....but would you expect anything other than standard, "We were really impressed with both candidates ..yada yada yada.

When we hire our next HC
It will be " He was the guy we wanted all the time clearly the best man for the job... we just were doing due diligence with other guys" etc...etc...

Rarely you ever hear until way after process and all hires are made league wide that a guy was a bad interview

On a fan front

1/2 of us here will love it eat it up with a spoon want to believe everything they read The other 1/2 will just know it was worst hire ever and bang that drum after every loss or questionable play call
Guys like me will cross fingers say 3 hail Mary's and hope we caught lightning in a bottle...because honestly I have my favorites and a couple that I'd prefer not to coach here....but means nothing the guys I think suck might be great the guys that I think are great may suck

And the beat goes on

Yep.... I remember waking up early every morning to check to see if we won the Fisher war with Miami and how excited I was that we landed the big Fish(no pun intended)

Well.........that didn't exactly work out so well.Censored Smiley

I have my favorite(Shanny) but will root like hell for who ever they pick that he gets this team in the playoffs by 2018!!!

[www.instagram.com]
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Anyone hear anything on how McDaniels/Patricia interviews went?

oldschoolramfan639January 09, 2017 01:28PM

Headslap75283January 09, 2017 01:48PM

Rampage2K-311January 09, 2017 01:55PM

Bravo!

The_Bad_Guy249January 09, 2017 02:16PM

Whoever it is, it'll be a rebuilding year

six2stack332January 09, 2017 02:29PM

I'm in same boat

RFIP270January 09, 2017 02:45PM

There is one potential indicator

merlin315January 09, 2017 02:03PM