Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

disagree....

January 09, 2017 03:08PM
waterfield
Either they have a genuine gm or they don't. Apparently Snead is not and neither is demoff. Having the coach select the gm means the gm reports to the coach not the other way around. Of course there can be exceptions but imo any organization works best when the power flows downstream. Whether we Agee with it or not the real general manager of the rams is their chief operating officer. Then again maybe there are no genuine football general managers around willing to take on that role with the rams.

I know it's seems like anything the Rams do will end in disaster to many on here, but I am holding out hope they get it right sooner then later.

First of all I will not shed a tear if Snead is let go , but at the same time I won't be too bummed if he sticks around .

Believe it or not, Sneed is actually regarded pretty highly outside of the herd message board. I did a search of GM rankings (I was bored) and despite being associated with a team like the Rams, he usually fell in between 14 and 21 on most rankings... he's had his hits and misses in drafting, as most GM's have had, and maybe with a better coach some of the misses he drafted can actually turn out to be pretty good players. fingers crossed ....

As far was which comes first the chicken or the egg? In the coach/GM hire thing goes..it won't be the first or the last time a team hires the coach first and then a new GM...

Btw, One of the highest rated GM's on most list is also the coach ...(the evil one)

[www.instagram.com]
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Les Snead still in a tenuous situation in L.A.

RamBill673January 09, 2017 11:52AM

He`s not going anywhere...(NM)

PaulButcher59222January 09, 2017 12:18PM

So we are blaming Fisher because Snead can't draft?

TonyHunter87233January 09, 2017 01:20PM

recipe for continued failure

waterfield221January 09, 2017 02:41PM

disagree....

Rampage2K-176January 09, 2017 03:08PM