Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I hear ya......

January 02, 2017 09:34AM
I'm not getting any younger and I am having serious doubts that I'll see any real football out of the team that I have chosen to follow during my lifetime. It's been so long now, almost a quarter of my life. This past season has really sapped my enthusiasm. It was just incredible to see this team go from mediocre to possibly the worst professional football team I have ever seen, and that include the Tampa Bay Buccaneers team that lost its first 26 games. Maybe an offseason of change for the better will help to bring it back, but I don't think any change will be taken as positive until the results show themselves on the field. I've heard it all before. Steve Spagnuolo. The hottest coordinator and must have coach would be too expensive for the Rams. They'll never pay his asking price. Well, they did. And it was a disaster. Jeff Fisher, the hottest available coach, also too expensive for the Rams. They'll never pay that. They did. And it was a disaster. So, who now? I don't know. But I'm not celebrating until it shows on the field. I've been through too many before.

SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

I'm just numb about this team

BlackSheep403January 02, 2017 09:25AM

I hear ya......

HighPlainsDrifter192January 02, 2017 09:34AM

Not celebrating till it shows on the field is a good strategy. nm.

stlramz137January 02, 2017 02:16PM