Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Black Monday: Who's next to be fired?

December 30, 2016 08:24PM
First the Rams, Bills, and Jags for sure are getting new coaches.

NY Jets- think Todd gets another year, the QB circus didn't help them and it wasn't his fault.

Detroit lions- good chance lions either win the division or with a Washington loss get in. Think Cadwell gets another year.

San Diego chargers- McCoy gone. Not sure who would sign on to coach them , Spanos is pretty cheap and if he is moving to L A he needs 650 million at least for his relocation fee.

Cincinnati Bengals- Lewis could walk away instead of being fired ( past time to change this teams leadership, went from making the playoffs only to suck to just sucking this year).

San Francisco 49ers- Balkke gone I think but Chip may get to stay at least one more year with a QB he either drafts or signs in FA. ( ownership could clean house though).

Cleveland Browns- Everyone held hands and sang kumbaya in August so chances are Jackson is safe for one more year.

A Colts- Just signed four year deal last off season. Think Irsay gives them one more year unless he decides they can't work together and then not sure who would be axed.

Arizona Cardinals- Talk of Arians health concerns and maybe his persona wearing thin with the players is just that, talk. But if he really is having health problems could be a change.

Chicago Bears- who knows what they will do. The players seem to play hard for Fox, QB kills them. Maybe one more year.

So three new coaches with nine teams with varying degrees of possible coaching changes. Think the Rams need to be proactive and have their ducks in a row and nail down their "guys", HC/ GM right out of the gate.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Black Monday: Who's next to be fired?

Rams43895December 30, 2016 10:14AM

Re: Black Monday: Who's next to be fired?

bigjimram21398December 30, 2016 08:24PM

While watching GMFB on NFL network

bigjimram21400December 31, 2016 11:29AM

I think Arians may retire and Hue Jackson will be fired

LesBaker348December 31, 2016 11:57AM

Re: I think Arians may retire and Hue Jackson will be fired

bigjimram21335December 31, 2016 09:18PM

oldmanram261January 01, 2017 01:32AM

DESERT RAM284January 01, 2017 05:00AM