Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Updated HC Candidates?

December 24, 2016 05:48AM
Seems like more names are being mentioned as possibilities for the Rams vacant HC position. I was wondering (Hoping) if some of you other Ram Fans can help give an updated list of who seem to be legitimate candidates for the job and what your opinions are on some or all of them. Below are the names that I have read as possible candidates but I am sure there are more that I am missing and will be more in the upcoming days.

*Sean Payton -.My personal favorite but not really sure if he is truly interested.

*Kyle Shanahan - My 2nd choice and who I think the Rams will eventually hire (I just hope h brings his Dad with him!)!

*Ron Rivera - Just read that the Rams might be interested in him.

*Jon Gruden - Once thought to be one of the front runners, it doesn't appear Gruden has much interest leaving his Broadcast job for the Rams.

*John Harbaugh - A recent rumor for the Rams job who would definitely be worth consideration if he and the Ravens are seriously thinking about parting ways.

*Josh McDaniels - While he seems to be a hot commodity and would probably really help Goff I am not as excited about him as some other Rams fans.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Updated HC Candidates?

PaceRam345December 24, 2016 05:48AM