Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Ian Rapoport: Name to watch for in Rams HC opening..

December 24, 2016 03:47AM
73Ram
Let's say this may be serious....IMO that is the dumbest reason for selecting a head coach. Heck, I would go out on a limb and say the LA area has more blonde hair ladies....so we should hire a blond hair female for head coach because she would be a great fit with the comunity.

Again I don't care what the new coach will look like, they better be hired on thier abilities and resume'....not thier profile picture.

AS a side and not intended to re-open this issue.....IF one of the reasons Jared was selected is because of his California roots that is wrong. That should never play into hiring a player or coach....ability only.

RFIP
Name to watch for the #Rams HC opening: #Panthers coach Ron Rivera. With a large Hispanic population in LA & a young team, it would fit.

Hmm... not sure how I feel about this one. I don't see him and Goff as a fit at all..

The Hispanic consideration would be a small one but it does exist. LA does have the largest Hispanic population outside of say Texas I think and definitely it didn't hurt the Dodgers any when you had Fernando Mania take place in the early 80s but as an LA native I know from experience that lots of Hispanics already attend Rams games and always have. So I don't think Rivera would be that big an influence.

Grits
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Ian Rapoport: Name to watch for in Rams HC opening..

RFIP411December 24, 2016 03:28AM

Ian Rapoport - Follow up. Norv as PC too?

RFIP229December 24, 2016 03:31AM

I like the Sean Payton option better but Ron is solid

GreatRamNTheSky183December 24, 2016 03:43AM

73Ram195December 24, 2016 03:41AM

GreatRamNTheSky362December 24, 2016 03:47AM

73Ram179December 24, 2016 03:50AM

He's getting killed on twitter...

RFIP187December 24, 2016 03:47AM

Re: He's getting killed on twitter...

GreatRamNTheSky265December 24, 2016 03:50AM