December 19, 2016 11:04AM
At point everyone is going towards a needed big name. I understand that by way of everyone thinks that LA is BIG TIME.....Everyone looks at this place as being a red carpet....

I would just like to get a person who can just take away all the frill and fancy stuff...a person who really wants to just make a team a winner....not to get into the LA freak area......not to just make money......not to be a savior...but just a guy who just has a real feel for the team...

Who is that guy? IMO it's not a guy who wants to be in the news....it's not a guy who needs info by the NFL heads......We need a guy who can be a very to point person...A person who says....."this team needs to get out of this losing and needs to go to winning...

Take everyone who so calls wants this job.....As fans we have no choice.....it's up to the owner....he really needs to make what may be his biggest move of all.....Not just digging in the ground for a new state of the art type crap.......but what all RAM fans wish for.......Is he with our wishes or is he just into money?...He is a business guy....money is his bottom line...that does not make him a bad guy......His choice of coach may answer that.....

All I want is a winning RAM team...As a RAM fan that's what I relish......I just want my team to be not competitive I just want that the RAMS become a force again....Ef the competitive junk....the Horns need to be a force....

I don't want just a guy who has a Rock Star name...I want a guy who is going to put us into real point.....It's not about going back to LA....it's about this team making a mark again...and not in the negative areas.....
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

The direction of the team.....

roman18638December 19, 2016 11:04AM

Re: The direction of the team.....

Rampage2K-241December 19, 2016 01:13PM

Re: The direction of the team.....Here you go

NewMexicoRam268December 19, 2016 03:22PM