Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: The uniforms were like a metaphor for the season

December 16, 2016 01:22AM
Atlantic Ram
just wrong. Good intentions but epic fail.

Loved the helmets but the uni's were awful.

Looks like Fisher's offense is alive and well. I like Goff more than I thought I would. Really looking forward to a professional OC. Someone posted that Baltimore went through 4 OC's in 5 years... and I look at the names and compare them to the Rams clown college grads and smh.

I don't know how much of hard knocks was staged. I was hoping almost all of it when i watched it. But if it is remotely representative then no wonder we are seeing the results we have.

Donnal and Barnes look weak. Donnal could just be confused though. Havenstein hasn't played very well this season... and Robinson... When Saffold is your best OL you got a problem. I wonder how much there is to salvage. Not sure what is up with Boudreau but I have never seen an OL he coaches play so poorly.

It should be interesting to see what a full week of practice will do... if anything.
))))

Funny how our uniform has become as dull as our middle school offense.

I understand that the blue and white holds special meaning to older Ram fans. Maybe it brings back memories of years gone by, I understand how that could be special to some.

But as far as living in the here and now, they do absolutely nothing for me.

I miss the days when the Rams were bad but fans from other teams would at least compliment the Rams for having the best and coolest looking uniforms in the league.

Go Rams!
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Well, that blew

Blue and Gold588December 15, 2016 06:46PM

Re: Well, that blew

Rams43330December 15, 2016 06:47PM

On a positive note....

sacram285December 15, 2016 06:53PM

5 drives of ONE yard or less

Ram49357December 15, 2016 07:00PM

The uniforms were like a metaphor for the season

Atlantic Ram331December 15, 2016 07:12PM

Re: The uniforms were like a metaphor for the season

Killrazor303December 16, 2016 01:22AM

Re: Well, that blew

BobCarl193December 16, 2016 02:19AM

It was so bad I didn't even get in to the helmets...

RFIP173December 16, 2016 03:03AM