Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Projections for the rest of the year? Toast

December 10, 2016 04:55AM
I don't see another win this season. Fisher is toast. The dysfunction of the Rams, suspected by many is coming to light. Fans are beyond discouraged, respected former players are calling out the organization, the media is and will continue to speculate about the causes. Media scrutiny will lead to more reports from inside sources. Sadly, Fisher will coach the remainder of this year and be fired the day after the last game. I don't see an assistant that I would want to take over for the remaining portion of the season should Fisher be let go sooner. It's rotting from the inside. Coaches, players, executives and staff will continue to leak information in defense of their own positions. Each report from an inside source will lead to another. Fisher lost this team quite some time ago, this ain't 7-9 bs, this is 4-12 bs. I hope, but don't believe the Rams will even beat the lowly niners. There is no repairing this mess except to clean house. As I watch, I will simply do so to see Goff develope and to see which players have pride and who else need to see the door. A win or two would be a miracle and its the season, but having any expectations going forward would just make me more miserable. My Christmas wish for the organization, coaches, staff and players is to not make this situation worse. IT'S A DONE DEAL, IT'S TOAST!

I commiserate with you.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 12/10/2016 05:00AM by hammer.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Projections for the rest of the year? Toast

hammer563December 10, 2016 04:55AM

You'e preaching to the choir...

max266December 10, 2016 05:18AM

Re: You'e preaching to the choir...

73Ram364December 10, 2016 06:16AM