Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Goff played very well his 2nd game.....

November 30, 2016 09:09AM
SunTzu_vs_Camus
and, I know you & I respectfully disagree here R2K,
but I agree with Polian about some basic continuity with Fisher (for another year only).
But I could Stan giving Fisher a contract for 3 years to let Fisher get to play in the fruits of the new stadium.
That's between Stan & Fisher and no one knows how deep their relationship goes.

UNLESS, our team doesn't play hard these last 5 games - even if we lose - which I think we will lose most of them....
BUT, if the team does not play hard for ALL these games.....I'm done with Fisher cuz that means he lost the team.
Once an HC loses the team and they don't play hard every down....it's over. It happened to Linehan and to Spags to a lesser extent...
and I stopped supporting them when it did.

I'll grab a pitchfork/torch and stand beside ya outside fisher's offices! lol winking smiley

I agree the continuity would be great for Goff, but I just think it's time to move on from the Fish...I tried and tried to hold out hope, but this team just can't get over that hump with him.

Not saying the next coach is going to be the miracle maker and get this team over the hump, but it just seems to be getting worse with Fisher. And I was a big fan of the whole continuity thing as being the way to go, but when you continually underachieve it is time to move on... I won't be shocked if they do give him one more year to turn it around and I will root like hell that he does if they do... But 13 years in a row of not winning a division title is killing me!!! That's waaaay too long.

[www.instagram.com]
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Polian high on Goff/Rams

Rampage2K-897November 29, 2016 04:09PM

Sadly...he thinks.....

Rampage2K-551November 30, 2016 08:40AM

Goff played very well his 2nd game.....

SunTzu_vs_Camus331November 30, 2016 08:57AM

Re: Goff played very well his 2nd game.....

Rampage2K-303November 30, 2016 09:09AM

Hmm

RFIP274November 30, 2016 09:11AM