Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: thanks for all the info

December 01, 2016 04:19AM
first, Emeril's......
had one of the best meals ever there.......and being a vegetarian (some holdover from the 70s) is always interesting in place like his, but wow; Keylime pie ......best ever.

Quinn
always has on some extra layers it seems. may have to do with the back needing to be warm. Cam Thomas wears a bunch of gear too.......would think a guy that big would be wearing less....ha

Goff
Thanks so much for insight on Quick lining up incorrectly. Saw Goff directing traffic, but wasn't sure if it was players out position or if the headset was blathering too much. the young Qb looks goods for the most part. Don't like what happens when the pressure gets too him. We've seen the ball come out in oddest ways. Just slipping out of his paws. But the overall visual of how he's setting up and getting the ball out is good. The long ball he missed to Britt was a well set up play, and hope to see him get dialed in on the deeper connections.

Sideline note on Keenum is reassuring. Wonder how they'll treat this young man in the transition to 2017.

the comments on the OL bring up some real questions. media say GRob will be active again, and I didn't see comments on Roger's status. It's possible that GRob doesn't start, and they go with Donnal........I guess. Thing is GRob is getting flagged for stuff that's plain ticky tacky. On at some point, it is wise to let that kid sit, and get the attention off of him.

OT: Watching offensive centers more and more in college ranks. Not hating on Barnes, but we can do better; need to do better. Would think a high draft pick would be wise, but guessing from what I've seen I'd capture one from a pro system type college team in later rounds and imagine that the pick could start come next summer.

Yes, and yes on your DE notes. The lack of pressure from DE is starting to be an issue. Use to be we could count on them getting there sooner, and being part of the messy backfield. Now it's all coming from the interior line. Brockers sets up a lot of good things. Again, you're spot on about the DL and penetration. Looks just like that. If the DL doesn't mess up the play, the RBs run free, or the pocket remains clean too long. Barron wasn't able to be as effective.

I am not a fan of having to draft another cornerback early, but as you say, they aren't getting torched, but they aren't nailing it either. Gaines is there, but not being able to "defend the pass." So it's completion, most times not for that much. Then he gets dinged, and their playing some one I haven't heard of, and he's getting worked......ugh.

Fun read, LMU.
Thanks again. And.......uh....as you know. It won't be climate controlled there in New England.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

back from the Superdome....

LMU93972November 29, 2016 04:55AM

Great report! thanks. nm

max287November 29, 2016 04:59AM

great report LMU nm

21Dog308November 29, 2016 05:00AM

Great writeup '93..

sstrams300November 29, 2016 05:01AM

Nicely done!

Guard290November 29, 2016 05:03AM

Re: back from the Superdome....

stlurams376November 29, 2016 05:14AM

Good read... Thanks !!! ...nm

varam316November 29, 2016 05:43AM

Thanks. Good stuff nm)....

wv ram301November 29, 2016 05:44AM

Re: back from the Superdome....

Rams43294November 29, 2016 07:57AM

I was oddly moved by yer report, LMU

SunTzu_vs_Camus303November 29, 2016 09:50AM

Re: good stuff LMU

Speed_Kills279November 29, 2016 09:56AM

agreed, Speed....it's mostly bout Goff....

SunTzu_vs_Camus291November 29, 2016 01:29PM

Re: thanks for all the info

leafnose272December 01, 2016 04:19AM

awesome report

ferragamo79370December 01, 2016 07:40PM