Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

He's only had one really good season

November 28, 2016 08:42AM
Which was at RG, and of course in his contract year, where he played very well. After that the guy's been collecting the check and playing like a JAG. When the injury happened yesterday I figured he's gonna be just fine come the first practice of the next week, and I still think that's what happens. It might be unfair to him to say this, but I feel like the dude had a nice early shower and got himself out of the butt kicking the rest of the team slogged their way through.

Either way I don't think his play has been so good that he's some piece we have to have in there. They had him in there at LG because of GRob. Donnal seems to be a bit more stable, and while I think the Patriots would expose him on that side I still have to give him credit for coming in and playing as well as he did. I really expected Goff to get killed from the blindside at that point but instead the breakdowns were mostly from the middle and right side of the line. So as far as I'm concerned it might be wise to stick Roger in there at RG, or even just use him as the first guy off the bench. I don't think it really matters at this point.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Enough with the Saffold OLT talk

RamsDynasty454November 28, 2016 07:13AM

Re: Enough with the Saffold OLT talk

dodgerram276November 28, 2016 07:19AM

Re: Enough with the Saffold OLT talk

Rams43201November 28, 2016 07:38AM

I think he is gone when new coach comes on board

ferragamo79235November 28, 2016 07:33AM

He's only had one really good season

merlin204November 28, 2016 08:42AM