Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: that, too

November 21, 2016 06:31AM
Ok. So, we're now going to question TG, again. You want to cast his long run aside and then judge his stats? Why? The one time he had a real hole he got a 24 yard TD. You can't get more yards on the play. He got them all. Did you see another hole like that one for him in any other carry? Well, if course not. Because you would've seen Todd run for another touchdown. I watched the Cowboys yesterday. They make holes like the "one" Todd had nearly every time. Going into yesterday's game TD was averaging .7 yards before contact and somehow was still averaging 3.1 YPC. A yard is 36 inches. So like he gets the ball and 20 inches later he's getting hit. Since he's getting the hand off 9 feet (3 yards) in the back field and getting hit less than one yard from that he is breaking the tackle or dragging the tackler or tacklers 2.3 yards to get no gain and nearly 6 yards to get to his 3.1 YPC. If untouched he can get up to full speed, make a cut in the hole and search for daylight. If he averaged 6 YPC he'd get votes for MVP. Last year they gave Todd creases and he was totally awesome. Don't blame Todd. It's not his fault. Blame our pathetic OL. And pulling our a stat effects the stat. You can't do averages and exclude a number. If our big uglies did their jobs there would be a ton of 24-yard TDs and longer. I am not down at all on Gurley. I think he's the best back in the NFL. Our OL is just that bad.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

lost in the shuffle with all the discussion.....

21Dog511November 21, 2016 05:54AM

Re:Was it lost or just played out? Its a tired topic at this point...NM

laram325November 21, 2016 05:58AM

that, too

21Dog267November 21, 2016 06:03AM

Re: that, too

SoCalRAMatic238November 21, 2016 06:31AM

It wasn't lost on those paying attention

max394November 21, 2016 05:59AM

He's the complete opposite of Ajayi

BigGame81268November 21, 2016 07:01AM