November 11, 2016 09:09AM
Sunday
Texans at Jaguars Pick is Texans (Jags are spinning into the abyss)
Broncos at Saints Pick is Saints (Broncos have the defense but their offense cannot keep up with Brees and company)
Rams at Jets Pick is Jets ( I believe the last time the Rams beat the Jets in NY was 1983)
Falcons at Eagles Pick is the Falcons( Defense is about even but the Falcons have a huge edge on offense and at Qcool smiley
Chiefs at Panthers Pick is Chiefs ( I think Panthers are done. They barely scored 13 points against the Rams last week and if the Rams had an offense probably would have lost that game)
Bears at Bucs Pick is Bucs (Bucs have a better offense and the defenses are about even)
Vikings at Redskins Pick is Redskins (Vikings have major issues on offense and the Redskins are simply at better team)
Packers at Titans Pick is Packers ( I don’t believe the Titans have the defense that can deal with Aaron Rogers)
Dolphins at Chargers Pick is Dolphins (Isn’t it weird, the last game of the season for Chargers last year was against the Dolphins when they all though the Bolts were leaving. Now after they voted down the hotel tax for a new stadium the Dolphins are back)
49ers at Cardinals Pick is Cardinals (If the Cardinals lose this game stick a fork in them)
Cowboys at Steelers Pick is Steelers ( Pitt may be 4-4 but they are still a loaded team with a better QB and a better offense)
Seahawks at Patriots Pick is Patriots ( Hawks are not in the Patriots class)

Monday
Bengals at Giants Pick is Bengals (Giants luck is running out)
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Gritsey's Fearless Forecast Week 10

GreatRamNTheSky415November 11, 2016 09:09AM