Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Re:I'm afraid of people from that organization,...

November 07, 2016 02:41PM
laram
They struggle with trying to duplicate something, that is outside of who they are.

Take Josh for example. He said his big mistake was not being himself in Denver, instead trying to be more like Belicheat.

That's something I see people struggling with all of the time.

You see success and you try and duplicate it, w/o remaining true to yourself.

I would be afraid that he's a "systems" exec.

But on the other hand McKenzie did already stepping out of Wolf's shadow.

So who knows. confused smiley

Makes sense. If the proper personal isn't in place, which it won't be, it would be a rebuild of sorts with no guarantees that product can ever be duplicated.

And if Goff ends up not being the guy at QB, the time it may take to replace him with a newly drafted QB at some point and developing him could take too long.

I think if the Rams did have a head coach in mind they were going after and there was mutual interest, they may look for a GM that is a better fit for the coach and his style of play. That's not saying the new head coach would have to be hired first and given full control and the one that is responsible for hiring his GM, but more like a search to match styles and personalities, giving each dedicated roles where they are hired around the same time period. Sort of like when the Cardinals hired GM Steve Keim on January 8, 2013 and then hired Bruce Arians as head coach a week later on January 17, 2013. I'm sure they were negotiating with Arians prior to Keim's hiring the week before and both parties and the organization deemed it a good match.

Who knows, Demoff may have Kroenke's ear and they may decide to keep Snead even if Fisher is fired.

“The moment we want to believe something, we suddenly see all the arguments for it, and become blind to the arguments against it.”

George Bernard Shaw
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Any chance Kroenke can pry Nick Caserio away from the Pats?

PaulButcher59548November 07, 2016 11:45AM

Re:I'm afraid of people from that organization,...

laram283November 07, 2016 12:01PM

LA

Hazlet Hacksaw259November 07, 2016 12:03PM

Re:Sure, Fisher has his "sacrificial @#$%&" every offseason...NM

laram278November 07, 2016 02:20PM

Re: Re:I'm afraid of people from that organization,...

PaulButcher59279November 07, 2016 02:41PM

That organization has produced a lot of coaching flops

promomasterj266November 07, 2016 12:52PM

Re: Terry McDonagh - Arizona

BigGame81317November 07, 2016 02:01PM