Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Big investment in QB, RB, OL

November 07, 2016 03:45AM
Standard Rams stuff under Fisher. Big investment in OL not paying off. You have a RB that should average 100 yards a game and can't get out of the backfield most snaps because the defense is in the backfield when he gets the ball. A QB starts that can't throw accurately over 15 yards. A QB that sits the bench for undisclosed reasons and our draft picks for him gone.

So how do you rebuild with no picks? You probably can trade for a vet I'm sure the trading partner wants picks. I would love to see a veteran OL come in (tackle would be expensive but a good center would be nice). You can't rebuild through the draft because you don't have the picks and have demonstrated you don't know how to draft offense.

This "stink" is going to be here for awhile. The Fisher Sneed combo keep digging holes they can't get out of. While I would like to see Goff start a few games, he isn't the fix for all that is wrong with this offense.

Fisher must be comfortable that he will be back because he doesn't seem to be trying to make any changes.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Big investment in QB, RB, OL

Ramit471November 07, 2016 03:45AM

Re: Big investment in QB, RB, OL

dodgerram266November 07, 2016 03:50AM