Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Maybe history will live again

November 07, 2016 09:54AM
oldschoolramfan
I wonder what Greg Williams and the defense think about Fisher and his offense.

After the 1998 season it was clear the Rams needed to improve the offense. There was a Come to Jesus meeting in LA between the front office and Dick Vermeil. It is believed that Vermeil was given a choice of agreeing to get a offensive coordinator (Martz) and let him run the offense.

Fast Forward to now.

Fisher has never had any success with the offense and it is horrible this years. Guys Fisher drafted. Greg Robinson, Tavon Austin, Todd Gurley and Havenstein and Wichman and Brown for the line.

The line cannot run block and Gurley who is a special player is having a nightmare season because of it.

Keenum is good guy and he knows what he's doing but he doesn't have the arm.

Kroenke was on that front office team that forced Vermeil's hand. If they are not going to dump Fish then I would like to see them do
what they did with Vermeil. Force him to get a real offensive coordinator who runs high powered offenses that score points.

Also I'd like to see a real GM brought in who is good at drafting talent. Especially offense.

Greg Robinson needs either be traded, let go or moved inside to guard and a new left tackle is needed.

Considering all the above. I'd rather they just fire Fisher and spend the big bucks to get Harbaugh.

Grits
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Captain Fisher will never admit when he is wrong.

sfbayram529November 07, 2016 02:40AM

Agreed

GreatRamNTheSky293November 07, 2016 07:30AM

Re: Agreed

oldschoolramfan235November 07, 2016 09:39AM

Maybe history will live again

GreatRamNTheSky197November 07, 2016 09:54AM

Re: You and I are on the same exact page...........

oldschoolramfan192November 07, 2016 10:26AM

kw13196November 07, 2016 10:36AM

bigjimram21237November 07, 2016 11:42AM