Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

If author is correct, it's a win/win for Rams fans.

October 29, 2016 10:47PM
If what Bonsignore says is true, then something good is going to happen for Ram fans.

Either we win 6 of our last 9 and Fisher proves he has what it takes to lead a team to a winning record (and probably playoffs) or we can move on as a franchise from JF.

I mean, what team would possibly extend an all time losingest coach to an extension after 5 years in a row of said coach not making the playoffs? It defies logic, and Kroenke would be hard pressed to sell a Fisher extension if he wants to keep a fan base.

I don't dislike Fisher as a person. I just think that the game has passed him by.

After 5 years he has no more excuses. Time is now to produce or move on. He is going to justify one or the other between now and the end of the season. I doubt even an 8-8 season can save his job.

Kevin P.
BTW, if we don't do better than 6-3, Fisher will take over as the HC with the most losses in NFL history. Like I said earlier, coupled with 5 losing seasons in a row it makes an extension a pill too bitter for Ram fans to swallow.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Bonsignore: Fisher's job depends on strong finish

RamBill696October 29, 2016 09:54PM

If author is correct, it's a win/win for Rams fans.

guinnessram405October 29, 2016 10:47PM

Re: a toned down Vinny

leafnose331October 30, 2016 05:11AM

Re: Bonsignore: Fisher's job depends on strong finish

droopy359October 30, 2016 06:24AM

max248October 30, 2016 07:11AM

Rams43326October 30, 2016 07:20AM