Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: The Others?

October 29, 2016 03:15PM
First off thanks for the replys ,
The 5 I read all have merit,
Now for mine,

1. Barron~ Our definite most benefactored cash collector in FA, may have decent numbers right now as far as tackles and ints yes., ,But my expectation for him is higher than what I'm seeing him produce game in game out. Besides the great int off the deflection in the TAmpa game and the assist in the Christian Micheal fumble play vs Hags I don't see where we are getting enough flash plays or consistent play for the money we consigned to him.
Every time I think of him I wish we had worked a different deal with him that included room to keep McCloud. So while not lousy play not enough from Barron.

2. Saffold~ This is an easy one, , Saffold is a bright kid, a real vet leader on th line, But wow I just don't see him being the dominant talent he's cracked up to be and that underwhelming to average product we get from him if better could really swing the difference,
The guy owns a video gaming team, good for him he's investing in life after football, It may be coming sooner than he thinks or maybe he's ok with a vagabond status and link to a unit that almost singlehandedly brought ruin to the teams first year back in So Cal. Seems like his play isn't helping solve the lines woes at all. Should be lynchpin, ,and he's not evidently more than a jag.

3. This one is a bit more random and maybe unfair as a role player or spot player may not be that irritating to some or important if he is subpar , but I instead see Cory Harkey as a key fulcrum in our offence and something aint so right about him or his role is sketchy this year.
I'm not seeing the running game producing like it should, short yardage, offset backfield sets with Corey as the lead, or with him pulling,
He's not much of threat in the passing game so if he's not effective behind a non effective run blocking line we pretty much have a garbage running game. And he's part of the curb fodder.
Second or third team or special teams I'm questioning his value as player on the roster now, ,,
sure he may be a vocal kick donkey speaker in warm ups but if he ain't pulverizing anyone and setting Todd free anymore what's he really worth now?

Now the 2nd part of the question ,,
Would better play from these. Guys mean more wins? ?
I'll conglomerating my answer for all three guys, ,,

Barron, Saffold and Harkey,
Yes sirs, ,
All of them Playing up to expectations for me would mean extra wins or us not having a three game. L. Streak we do,
H. Yes! !

Barron flashing in on Stafford or Tyrod Thomas, we win those games,

Saffold playing like a leader and near pro bowl player he's rumored to be,, we definitely beat Buffalo and Detroit and he definitely would have helped us turn the corner vs The Jints just as Corey would have.
53 passes wouldn't have happened,
,Momentum solid through and through pro Rams.

Matter of fact,,

If we get upped games from a few key guys every game ,,

results in future games will be different the rest of the year.
My three or your three.
Could swing games to wins.
Thanks!

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 10/29/2016 03:38PM by CraigMatson.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

The Others?

CraigMatson783October 29, 2016 06:21AM

Re: The Others? Let's see...Quinn, Austin, entire OL.

oldschoolramfan334October 29, 2016 07:08AM

Re: The Others? Surprise.....Mannion.

oldschoolramfan372October 29, 2016 07:14AM

poplarbluffman314October 29, 2016 07:28AM

mexram368October 29, 2016 10:24AM

Quinn, 7 sacks in last 16 games

Blue and Gold268October 29, 2016 12:58PM

Re: Quinn, 7 sacks in last 16 games

poplarbluffman293October 29, 2016 02:23PM

Re: Quinn, 7 sacks in last 16 games