October 23, 2016 09:27AM
that will never do squat with who is in charge and at the same time......I will never be able to stop following them. They can go get a new LT....they can go and put in Goff.....they can do what ever they do........This team has no self esteem IMO......they WANT to be the best...they WANT to win.....but in reality they are IMO afraid......they have no real self confidence....they talk about pride.....and I am sure they do, but they have no confidence...

How has Haverstein actually improved over last year? IMO they used him from what he new in college and used that....they use everyone from their talent level in college and do nothing else. The next year other teams have developed people we are at square one...By the time someone gets good they leave to winning programs (or at least better chances, money doesn't hurt either I guess).

This is the team I am decided to follow.....can't stop.....even the losing after losing just brings me back.....I'll be ready for the panther game....they'll kill us....if we win it'll be by the skin of our teeth. If we win that game we'll just lose the next.....It's inevitable....it always goes that way. But I'll be there to watch it again and again.

It's sad to be a RAM fan, but then again if not us who would?......Onward and upward as they say.....without any 2017 draft picks......and I still standup for them...and sorrowfully always will....
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Here's the sad thing about it all......I am following a team...

roman18428October 23, 2016 09:27AM