October 22, 2016 07:27AM
I think we have the two quickest DT the league with Donald and Easley and we need to give Easley more P. T.
It might not be wise to give him more snaps at DT next to Donald though unless it's clearly a passing down but I think there's another way to use his talent besides putting him in at DE as 2nd to both Quinn or Hayes which wouldn't be bad either.

I think he's agile enough to play as a blitzing MLB with Olgtree set beside him in short zone coverage, Im ' speaking in a wide 4 man line that takes advantage of any double on Donald and causes a gap for Easly to bust though.
Donald and Thomas could either take their blockers to the same side and Easley shoots the opposite direction or the two starters go in opposite directions and Easley shoots the Gap in the middle.
Barron s (Easley subs him) normal area has to be watched by Alexander so that would be a bit stressful on him.
Corners are in press Tree is covering hot middle zones,
I think Easley could create. Some extra havoc like that and Donald or Quinn might slip their blocks more easily. The OL seeing Easley standing nearly over center as a hybrid DL /MLB may foul up bad.
Of course an opposing QB may just burn a T. O. Against that alignment.
"In any event ",as Gifford used to say ,Easlys talents need to be mixed deeper into our defensive gameplans.
He's a rare DL,, acceleration wise.
Go Rams!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/22/2016 07:32AM by CraigMatson.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Easley, ,increase his time,

CraigMatson735October 22, 2016 07:27AM

Re: Easley, ,increase his time,

joram394October 22, 2016 04:00PM

brownsugar386October 22, 2016 09:10PM

leafnose223October 23, 2016 03:51AM

Re: Easley, ,increase his time,Hard Knocks cameo

CraigMatson206October 23, 2016 04:29AM