Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Couple quick observations from watching just a few minutes of the tape...

October 12, 2016 01:18AM
Man this team is frustrating in just the few plays I just watched...... This team has NO PATIENCE

I picked up watching it right before Shadys 53 yard run.

Offsides Longacher after an incomplete pass to the TE...five yards and another down.

2nd and 5 they hand it to Shady who patiently waits for the hole and hits it. Tree for some reason runs right into the guard instead of filling the hole and gets manhandled then Forest kinda half asses his way filling in behind Tree and Shady breaks his late weak arm tackle...off to the races down to the 5 yard line for 53 yard gain.

Next play 1st and goal from the 5 bills run a option sweep play to the right. Westbrook jumps the QB instead of keeping outside contain and Taylor flips it to the RB who now has but one guy to get by for the easy TD, which was McDonald who wanted no part of the blocker as he makes a poor effort to try and save the TD...easy TD. 13-3 Bills.

Rams do one thing right in this few minute sequence and block the PAT.

After the kick off Rams come out on offense on 1st and 10 and run a wildcat with Gurley at QB as Case lines up as the outside receiver. Loved seeing this as I called on Boras last week to do things like this to try and get Gurley going anyway we can besides the usual run up the middle. It's a nice gain of like 6 yards, but could have been so much more from what I see on the TV....Gurley is frustrating to watch right now... He is head down and try to get as many yards as possible type of RB in this sequence I just watched. Had he just had a little vision and patience there was a huge hole to his left but didn't see it or wait for it and just moves a pile instead of running to daylight. Frustrating to say the least.
The next play 2nd and 3, Bills show blitz as they hand it off to Gurley who takes the hand off and runs left, but presses it to the line as the entire left side of the field is open and runs right into the LB for a 2 yard gain, had he just seen it and bounced it a step sooner he only had a corner to get by who was 5 yards down field and would have been a better gain regardless if he gets stopped by him....once again though, this is what it looks like from my view of the broadcast, so the all 22 might tell a different story, but from what I just saw there were openings for him to make plays.
Now it's 3rd and 1 and instead of just pounding out a yard to get another set of downs they take a shot, I love the fact they're taking a shot, but on 3rd and 1 with the way the line was blocking I'd rather just get the first down , then take a shot on 1st or 2nd down, but I digress. Once again a lack of patience shows as Case throws too early behind a very clean pocket and over throws a wide open Quick for an easy TD... Man these few minutes were hard to watch as the Rams blew some great opportunities on both sides of the ball....

As I'm typing this I just saw the play where Tree bats the ball high in the air, but couldn't come up with what would have been a HUGE play and drops the INT on the Bills 5 yard line...

Man, this could have been such a different game.

Enough for me , I'm going to watch the rest later...off to bed.

[www.instagram.com]
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Couple quick observations from watching just a few minutes of the tape...

Rampage2K-974October 12, 2016 01:18AM

Re: Couple quick observations from watching just a few minutes of the tape...

CraigMatson489October 12, 2016 01:32AM

Rampage2K-374October 12, 2016 08:59AM

Re: it was a frustrating game to watch

Speed_Kills364October 12, 2016 08:48AM

oldmanram355October 12, 2016 09:58AM

Rampage2K-321October 12, 2016 10:36AM

ramithard352October 12, 2016 05:12PM

Re: Wait for it, and committment?

leafnose404October 12, 2016 05:42PM

kw13397October 12, 2016 10:16PM

21Dog407October 13, 2016 04:49AM