Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

And his record...

October 12, 2016 01:41AM
max
Keenum has the 3rd worst current starting QB rating in the NFL at 75.4. Only Fitzpatrick and Osweiller are worse than Keenum.

You're not the worst offense in the NFL if your QB is any good. And that what the Rams are, 32nd.

Keenum is a laughing stock of a QB everywhere except with some Rams fans and Fisher. The Rams are trying to make the playoffs with an average backup QB and the rest of the team isn't good enough to carry him.

It's laugable when people throw his W/L record around like HE is the reason for its recent up tick.

I would remind everyone of VY's record, heck Tebow's too while he was in Denver. Remember how these studs "lead" their teams to the playoffs?

Break down the skill set first. Second, does he pass the eye ball test? And all the "running around like a headless chicken" stuff along with his "fiery attitude" is either far down the list or of zero value.

Bottom line: Rams headed nowhere fast with Case at QB and are only retarding any possible progress their rookie could be making but continuing to play him over Goff.

R.I.P. Nelson aka TonyHunter87 1971 - 2017 far too soon..

Your last words to me: "Your a great guy RFIP. I was very sad when you left the board, and your son, but was glad to see you back. Take care my friend, may God be by your side." 09/09/2017 12:58AM

No Nelson, you were a far better man than I, and I am sure an awesome husband and father as well. I will miss you my friend. -RFIP
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

On the pick 6...

RFIP613October 11, 2016 04:41PM

His anticipation needs to be at an elite level IMO

Atlantic Ram300October 11, 2016 05:35PM

Re: His anticipation needs to be at an elite level IMO

max327October 11, 2016 09:17PM

And his record...

RFIP457October 12, 2016 01:41AM

Heard Kirwan saying yesterday

BigGame81391October 12, 2016 03:23AM

Quack...quack!!! nm