Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

New stadium...what will this team look like in 2019?

October 07, 2016 02:19AM
Not looking past what is present or in the immediate future but can't help to think about the timing of this new stadium...

The Rams in the Fisher era have gone from having a ton of draft picks to now giving up a bunch, they've no doubt strengthened the 53 and we await Goff's era to begin but by 2019 how many of these stars will be around in the new digs?

Donald
Quinn
Tree
Tru
Gurley
Brockers

Just to name a few...

Obviously if Goff is worth his pick he will be here, most likely Gurley too though one never knows about RB's.

Will Fisher himself be here?

The time is certainly now for this team but I can't help thinking that the timing of the new stadium could very well coincide with a more uncertain product on the field especially when one looks at this franchises "staying power" in the past 20 years of which even the GSOT years didn't last nearly long enough.

Thoughts?

R.I.P. Nelson aka TonyHunter87 1971 - 2017 far too soon..

Your last words to me: "Your a great guy RFIP. I was very sad when you left the board, and your son, but was glad to see you back. Take care my friend, may God be by your side." 09/09/2017 12:58AM

No Nelson, you were a far better man than I, and I am sure an awesome husband and father as well. I will miss you my friend. -RFIP
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

New stadium...what will this team look like in 2019?

RFIP535October 07, 2016 02:19AM

Re: New stadium...what will this team look like in 2019?

SoCalRAMatic252October 07, 2016 05:58AM