October 06, 2016 07:40AM
Giants have no run game....particularly since they lost Shane Vereen. So, opposing teams are keeping all LB's and DB's back into coverage and doubling up Beckham Jr. This is also part of the reason why Cruz is seeing a resurgance and why Shepard (rookie) is shining early. Meanwhile Beckham Jr is getting denied. It won't last forever. Football is a game of adjustments. Giants will make some adjustments which will force opposing Defenses to adjust....and Beckham Jr will get on track.

Same thing the Rams. Boras needs to make adjustments to force the opposing defense's hand. I think that was starting to happen against the Cards. Keenum's long ball to Tavon was just a bit too far. His toss to the left (where Quick torched Peterson) was guaranteed to be a big gainer if Keenum hit Quick in stride. His underthrow allowed Peterson to make a play. The point being, they were inches away from opening the game up a bit (not to mention the offensive penalties) where they could have opened up a lead and pounded the rock.

Their offense has improved vastly vs since week 2.....and it has happened on the road. I think a home game will be the perfect opportunity for them to get the offense rolling with some balance and Gurley will get his mojo. Ryan defenses tend to be too aggressive....and overpursue. I expect the Rams to dial in a little trickery with some redirects to keep the Bills D honest.

Last point. Thank God Gurley isn't a whiny little B**$ like Beckham Jr. There is already talk in NY about how his attitude is potentially impacting the team.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

I think the problem with the run game is the O-line

GreatRamNTheSky726October 05, 2016 08:42PM

It may also be that the emperor

waterfield410October 05, 2016 09:16PM

Re: It may also be that the emperor

GreatRamNTheSky347October 05, 2016 09:45PM

RounderRick333October 05, 2016 10:53PM

joram443October 06, 2016 02:34AM

Gurley is seeing the same thing Odell Beckham Jr is seeing with the Giants

chunkmeister352October 06, 2016 07:40AM

90 % of the time the o line is getting shoved back...

stlrams13320October 08, 2016 11:49AM