Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: the Rams can be as ugly as they want

October 04, 2016 07:15AM
as long as they win I don't care

what that defense did to the Cards physically the other day should be illegal - they kicked the Cardinal teeth in

If the Rams continue to improve in the passing game (and they have every week) and can get Gurley going they can do some damage

That being said I don't expect it - I've been burned too many times...but I am hopefully...that is I see it as a possibility for sure

The Rams are essentially playing themselves this Sunday - Lets see how they handle the Bills at home.

IMO if this game was in Buffalo I would say the Bills would be a slight favorite - In LA this is a game the Rams should win Period. Games that Fisher should win have been a problem in the past

Also - I haven't changed on Keenum - but when he plays well we have to acknowledge it. There were 3 plays in that game that didn't count that really got my attention. They should have gotten everyone's (its clear they didn't but they should have). If Keenum continues to play better and can continue to hit those deep throws it will only support the theory that the Rams can be a playoff caliber team with a QB who merely plays decent or OK to slightly better than that.

I'm watching Keenum - Since Fisher won't take the bubble wrap off of Goff Keenum is what we have. He looks like he is responding to coaching and building confidence. It will be a pleasant surprise if he can build off of last weeks performance... I saw some flashes of Jeff Garcia last week and yes they have very similar builds and skill sets.

Get Goff ready for sure... but Keenum is trying to put that Monday Night disaster behind him. We might need to do that as well based on his body of work outside of that performance.

One thing is for sure - The Bills are going to really stress the Rams online with blitzes so ...he will essentially be facing his own defense in a lot of ways

Man this is a big game - I am so thinking about flying back out there again lol

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/04/2016 07:19AM by Speed_Kills.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

A post by LoyalRam WELL worth sharing, trust me...

Rams43866October 03, 2016 06:02PM

Re: Music to my ears......

oldschoolramfan466October 03, 2016 06:14PM

Re: Music to my ears......

RamJr406October 04, 2016 03:39AM

Link to segment

RamBill470October 04, 2016 04:07AM

Re: Link to segment

Rams43323October 04, 2016 07:09AM

Re: A post by LoyalRam WELL worth sharing, trust me...

RFIP315October 04, 2016 05:01AM

Re: A post by LoyalRam WELL worth sharing, trust me...

CraigMatson280October 04, 2016 06:40AM

Re: the Rams can be as ugly as they want

Speed_Kills362October 04, 2016 07:15AM