Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

1st Place and on pace for 12 wins!

October 02, 2016 03:16PM
I would have never guessed it, and even after watching the games I can barely believe it, but 3-1 is simply WOW.

I think this team reflects Keenum right now. Not good enough to be competitive in the NFL but somehow winning.

I cannot wait to get Spruce and Cooper back, it was so nice having Gaines back. It was refreshing being reminded of how much better he is at being aware and making plays than anyone else in the backfield, as he gets his timing back and into game shape it will be huge. Longacre had a good game and competed and its good to know our depth on the D Line is legit. Still waiting for the sacks to kick in, this is reminiscent of a few years ago.

Ogletree is making a difference at MLB and Barron is a great asset that is little talked about. Hill looks like a DB that could make it, a little more comfortable and a little less thinking and he will be on the ball. Tru earned his paycheck today.

Is Quick ready to become a #1? Nope, he needs to catch the hard ones more consistently, but he sure as heck looked like a #2 at least. Kendricks is also justifying his paycheck as he came through over and over again. One thing to note on Keenum's runs. The OLine had pushed back so much there was no one in front of him. The OLine is doing well with pass protection, funny how we built a line for the run and that is the area they need to improve on.

GZ looks solid and hopefully he is done with his head games.

Things are coming together. and I love that I can say we could be 0-4 or 1-3 pretty easily not because its true, but because it is the exact opposite of what I have been saying for years. We are not 1-3 saying we were three plays away from 3-1, nope we are 3-1, it is amazing!
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

1st Place and on pace for 12 wins!

headslapper777October 02, 2016 03:16PM

Spruce

NewMexicoRam421October 02, 2016 03:44PM

did he even play

ferragamo79315October 02, 2016 03:56PM

both inactive nm

21Dog352October 02, 2016 03:57PM

Re: Spruce

headslapper356October 03, 2016 06:57AM

Re: Spruce