Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: agree

September 20, 2016 04:12AM
EJ isn't going to start. And even if he does, taking all the snaps isn't going to happen.
Coty has, for me, yet to make a substantive case for being on the field.
Hill has been darn good considering. He's been on specials, and he's showing up. A very tough spot to play, and he's holding his own for now.

Mo Alexander remains the guy that needs to improve. Being out there the entire day gives him the reps, but he is still flawed. Do wonder if Fisher is happy with the development there?

Still surprised that Mike Thomas made the active squad. But my kid likes his spirit on special teams. I saw him each time he was on offense. Don't think that Case was expecting to go with the ball his way. Splitting Gurley wide out didn't exactly put the fire in me, either. Like the formation, but they weren't surprising anyone with the scheme.

No mention of injury to Kenny Britt. He came down very hard on that last catch, which was a beauty, btw. Held his hip, and was uncomfortable on the sideline.

Fisher doesn't seem exactly fired up to get either Cooper or Spruce back in the mix.

On the bright side, getting the right tackle back out there was a good thing. Odd that not one reporter I read or watched seem to ask about Hav and his health leading up to the game.

Blue and Gold is very good at breaking down plays. Would be interested to examine the Brown vs Wichmann snaps over the course of those two games. They clearly had better pass protection this weekend. Which isn't a surprise given Wichmann's background, Saffold at LG, and Hav who has that large span to get around.

But going forward I sure would like to see these men seal, push, maul, road grade, and open holes for the running game. Repeatedly from the stands we lamented the lack of open spaces for the RBs to work too.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Monday Wrap-Up: Gaines, Cooper, Spruce Could Return Soon

RamBill969September 19, 2016 06:03PM

Re: Monday Wrap-Up: Gaines, Cooper, Spruce Could Return Soon

joram399September 20, 2016 02:45AM

CBs

LMU93404September 20, 2016 03:40AM

Re: agree

leafnose336September 20, 2016 04:12AM

Brown didn't play Sunday

Blue and Gold391September 20, 2016 07:15AM

Re: Brown did play in SF

leafnose342September 20, 2016 06:08PM

Yes, he did, my thinking is that Brown lost the job

Blue and Gold286September 20, 2016 07:11PM

Quinn, Donald, Ogle, Barron, Tru, Gaines...

wv ram464September 20, 2016 04:18AM

Coty

Anonymous User296September 20, 2016 09:19AM