Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: changes to make

September 13, 2016 11:29AM
your #1 IMO....I don't like moving players around like chess pieces.....Mannion to start..no problem...but IMO Case goes to #2.

#2....Austin is not a slot guy. I hope that either Spruce or Coop is up for this game to do that spot....Take Austin down field on routes behind a TE seam....or a WR going down the same side....put him on a cross against a LB.....he needs to play outside the hash....he needs space...Most important he needs to work on the jugs machine.

#3 and #4....You can't IMO depend on what Britt does 1 week and assume anything for the next.....same for Quick......you can't figure them out week to week.

#5 ...this team doesn't throw screens......Gurley will not be thrown to out of that type thing.

I'll add a few things that I wish they would do....#1....use a 2 back offense with any combo they want.....run it or throw out of it.

Go fast paced with play action going deep on 1 play come back on a quick slant....go with a play action down the seam....go off the seam and take a trailing pass.....make that defense panting .....then run Gurley...Benny and Brown down their throats...

Then go back to fast paced stuff.....use TA on a double reverse.....hand off to Gurley and have TA going against that grain......and a pitch back to TA.....IMO most teams will follow TG.......TA comes off the hash and TG flipps off to TA.......(and not with his finger)

Use some imagination......Maybe my ideas are wrong but at least I am showing an idea of thinking outside of this teams very small box........
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

changes to make

RounderRick666September 13, 2016 10:42AM

CeeZar333September 13, 2016 10:47AM

roman18281September 13, 2016 11:29AM

I like it! Play #1 vs Seattle.........

Ramgator347September 13, 2016 11:43AM