Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Now that the wheels have fallen off I am going to try and be honest about what I saw last night (if you care to know).....

September 13, 2016 10:37AM
I saw a team that although I wanted to see the best I knew just as well that I would see the worst.

That's all I gotta say about the game......I'll go on about how I will react to it......I am going to put my RAMS (s) hats on day to day when I go out....I'll put on my Tee's or jerseys on every day when I go out.....I am a RAMS fan....win or lose....

I live in the middle of NC and let me tell you what I have seen since the panthers have come to our area. When they win everyone is buying a new hat....when they lose you see no one wearing anything.....I have learned from that alone....a fan is a fan because of something inside.....not something outside(hat's/coats/flags) when your supposed team wins.

It's easy to follow a winner....some even follow a winner if they cheat (as long as they win....hint hint) That's fine for some.....

I'll wear my stuff tomorrow and do the same week to week...month to month. It may be harder to face people if you live in that area where you live in enemy territory (so to speak)......It's just as hard here on the East coast....or anywhere.

Just my opinion..when they laugh and make jokes...just role with it....easy to say? Maybe so....since I don't get smashed with it...But the panthers do play us in LA....If they beat us I'll get the same thing you guys are getting in the areas you live in now in California......

I live in an area where the Braves are made our "home team" in baseball....they suck...guess what...there is NO Pro baseball talk on any stations....none.....When the panthers get ready for a game it's all over the TV...when they win it's on all week about it..if they lose you don't even know they played....The fans are the same....almost total band wagon people.....

At least I can say that for me I am not a Band Wagon guy.....I stand by them.. I also.make believe about them...and sometimes they come through....those times are really sweet......Gotta take a lot of bad tasting pills to get a sweet pie if you are a RAM fan......

But that pie sure smells great, tastes great....you relish it....when it happens..it would be so boring if we won all the time (LOL).......Everyone would be a RAMS fan how fun would that be?
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Now that the wheels have fallen off I am going to try and be honest about what I saw last night (if you care to know).....

roman18536September 13, 2016 10:37AM