Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Taking a stance on this trainwreck of a team & organization...

September 13, 2016 08:42AM
I have no faith in a team coached by Jeff Fisher (his firing is looong overdue). The owner does not inspire confidence either. Kroenke does not truly
care about winning championships with his sports teams. Heck, Jerry Jones may be an ass at times but at least he cares.
This team and organization is not deserving of my time, energy, attention or money until WHOLESALE thoughtful and strategic changes are made,
by next year ideally as you need a full off-season to implement.

Also, the disrespectful and inappropriate acts of RDE Robert Quinn & WR Kenny Britt last night during the national anthem also helped put me over the top.
So much for Fisher's speech on HARD KNOCKS. I do not like nor respect what the NFL has become in many ways, the agendas they have been endorsing
the past several years and how channels like ESPN promote certain narratives and often censor opposing views.

All this coming from a diehard long-time RAMS fan. It hurts to say this but enough is enough!
You'd think NFL ownership and team leadership would get the message or care but they clearly do not.

GOOD RIDDANCE LOS ANGELES RAMS until you get some semblance of your act together and become worth paying attention to.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Taking a stance on this trainwreck of a team & organization...

LibertyRAM351September 13, 2016 08:42AM