Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

So Jeff....Cignetti was the problem last year eh!

September 13, 2016 08:00AM
Fisher fired Frank ThirdDownMuffer Cignetti last year, and brought in Rob TheBarfer Boras as the answer.

My repeated beef with Cignetti was this one....

"Yeah, if you give Frank Cignetti 8 months to prepare a gameplan, he can knock off Seattle....
but he has a big problem with that One Week Deadline thing."

Well, it turns out, in addition to Boras, we added the forgettable brief NY Jets HC Al Who? Groh's son to Los Ramos Coaching staff as the "Passing Co-Ordinator"......yup, so, Jeff Fisher gave TWO GUYS, Rob UpChucker Boras AND Mike TennisBallWhisperer Groh the 8 months to collectively put together the GamePlan to beat the 2015 NFC West cellar-dweller 49ers.

So in 2015 Frank Cignetti, on his own, put together a Season Opener Gameplan that knocked off the SuperBowl runnerups & Division Champ Seahawks,
and in2016, Rob Boras AND Mike Groh put together the Season Opener Gameplan that looked like the September 1939 Polish Army Plan for beating the Wehrmacht.rolled eyes smiley

The numbers from the 2015 and 2016 Los Ramos Season Openers are quite startling:

OFFENSIVE GAMEPLAN Tale Of The Tape.........C/ATTs..YDS....YPA....TDs...INT...Sks..QBR..RATING
Frank Cignetti w/Nick CutLooseByFisher Foles....18/27.....297.....11.0.....01.....0.......2.....55.3....115.8
Rob Boras & Mike Groh w/MentalCase Keenum...17/35.....120.......3.7.....00....2........2.....5.0........34.2

Seems that Syndicate Working Team stuff doesn't work nearly as well as when an OC just works alone eh!! sad smiley

Last night marked the 50th season of me watching The Team In Horns.....since 1967, in 9th Grade.
ONE OF THE MOST DISAPPOINTING OUTINGS EVER!!
I AM NOW OKAY WITH DUMPING FISHER.
HE JUST IS TOO STUBBORN ABOUT OPENING UP THE OFFENSE & THIS "SCORING POINTS" THINGEE!!
HEY WILLIAM HAYES.....WANT PROOF DINOSAURS EXISTED??? HAVE A GANDER AT YOUR HEAD COACH!!!
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

So Jeff....Cignetti was the problem last year eh!

canuckramsfans482September 13, 2016 08:00AM

Re: So Jeff....Cignetti was the problem last year eh!

BobCarl364September 13, 2016 09:34AM

Re: So Jeff....Cignetti was the problem last year eh!

LARams17296September 13, 2016 10:18AM