September 12, 2016 09:23PM
1) Fisher has to go! Plenty of people have been saying this for years. Isn't it obvious by now?
Heck, his own team and even personal pet WR K. Britt won't even respect his wishes regarding observing our national anthem.

2) Put in the Millennial snowflake Mr. Taylor Swift fan (sooner rather than later) that grew up on the West Coast yet does not know which direction the sun rises.
I thought UC Berkeley was supposed to be the best public university in the country, LOL. Taylor Swift can not be much worse than what we saw from Keenum
tonight. Not calling #16 by name until he proves he can play, ideally plays at least equal to or better than Wentz.
For the record, I preferred Wentz but did not think either QB was worth a costly trade up.

3) This was easily one of, if not THE MOST, humiliating and disappointing games I have witnessed as a Rams fan over the past quarter century (and that is
saying A TON given what we saw during the 90's and most of the past 15 years).

Wow, just wow! Words can not do justice to this debacle, on MNF, kicking off new era of LA Rams and against the Forty-Whiners. Simply shocking!
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

To keep it simple and say it mildly...WOW!!!

LibertyRAM485September 12, 2016 09:23PM

Re: up there with the Ken Norton goal post attack game

BumRap308September 12, 2016 09:30PM