Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Will Jeff surprise us now that the games count?

September 11, 2016 07:37PM
Well Geoff won't be starting no surprise - Jeff was clear as mud that Keenum was his guy for 2016 despite claiming they were trying to get Geoff ready to start the season after the draft. He continued to be ambiguous about a time table and the only that has to really fret about that and the consequence of that is Jeff at this point. He is saying he knows best and that means he has a plan right?

So with Jared on ice and left for others to speculate and down grade him from week to week to the bust bin (way to prematurely) before he plays a real game that counts against every rookie QB that gets to play we certainly know that Jeff has to have had a plan assuming Jared was always a contingency and not the real plan for 2016.

This means we should be fair to declare our offense an incumbent disaster going into the season basically without any upgrades that are not floated with fan hope. This also means as fans we should be expecting something to change, to see some player development and some added wrinkles and precision on offense that was not unveiled through the offseason. "

I am really curious what that even looks like because recent history has not been favorable even with all the changes Jeff's offenses go through from year to year.

It is really amazing we could not find the resolve to field what we expect to be an elite QB prospect with our very weak offensive track record in a form of a rebuild and yet we seem to feel we can take losses on both side of the ball without legitimate gains and call it improvement.

I am anxious to see what I have been missing because I know I have seen nothing so far. All I got is hope.

Los Angeles Rams

Rap on.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/11/2016 07:50PM by BumRap.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Will Jeff surprise us now that the games count?

BumRap738September 11, 2016 07:37PM

Re: Will Jeff surprise us now that the games count?

oldmanram322September 11, 2016 11:49PM

Ifs Goff not Geoff. nm

GreatRamNTheSky320September 12, 2016 12:11AM

Re: Ifs Goff not Geoff. nm

Killrazor389September 12, 2016 02:31AM