Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Marquez North Suddenly On Rams IR List?

September 10, 2016 12:16PM
I've been watching the Rams Roster page on therams.com every day for the latest roster juggling...eg. Garrett Hacksaw'sNephew Reynolds getting released via Injury Settlement, Nic Grigsley's release, etc etc

Now former Tennessee Volunteer, and promising Safetyman Brian PotentialStealOfTheDraft Randolph has been on Los Ramos IR List for some weeks, along with OT Darrell TheJamaicanTurnstyle Williams, DT Louis TheRomanianFireHydrant Trinca-Pasat ....

...but this morning I notice that Brian Randolph's Vol teammate, Marquez North is suddenly on the Rams IR list....along with FB Zach Meyer'sNephew? Laskey.

I confess that Laskey's appearance was more of a detail to me, but does anybody know anything about Marquez North's sudden (& maybe Snead-Sneaky) appearance on our Injury Reserve List?? I had read that Los Ramos "were trying to hide Duke Williams" from other NFL teams by giving him very few PreSeason appearances....but Duke got cut by Fisher & Snead anyway.

Is it possible that Fisher and Snead were trying to hide a WR alright.....but that UDFA WR was Marquez North of Tennessee, and not Duke Williams of Auburn??

Has anybody seen any writings on Marquez North??? I never recall seeing him much in PreSeason at all.
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Marquez North Suddenly On Rams IR List?

canuckramsfans846September 10, 2016 12:16PM

He was waived/injured early in preseason

The Professor466September 10, 2016 02:01PM

Re: Marquez North Suddenly On Rams IR List?

TonyHunter87392September 10, 2016 02:01PM

Re: Marquez North Suddenly On Rams IR List?

CraigMatson500September 10, 2016 10:33PM