Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

We can win with Case we could have won with Sam.....we can win with Mannion....

September 09, 2016 11:14AM
The reason we could not with with Sam is because we were not ready for Sam.....See what he does in Minny......Case is a different type....He doesn't have the arm..but he has the will....he still has the same type WR's.....but he seems to get the most out of them.....

Mannion seems to be the lost guy....he has the better arm IMO...but people say he is slow.....he has no movement....his delivery is odd...the fact is IMO he can play the game...it may not be the way Warner played it....it mat not be the way Marino played etc....I am not comparing those to him...but IMO he can play the game.....Joe Kapp was that type....but he got his team to the GAME...they may have lost....be he helped them get there...

A QB doesn't need to be the best player on the field....he just needs to not be the WORST player on the field.....The players around him are more important IMO...When a guy is not the best at his position doesn't mean he should be looked at as the guy you can't win with.....

If this team stops the stupid penalties when a guy like TA makes a return for a TD.....If a guy actually catches a INT instead of it bouncing off his hands...If the D-Line keeps in gap and 3rd stringer RB's don't have career days.....If our kicker makes his kicks....IMO Case can help us win games....He won't win games on his own......

We need team wins...don't expect Case to win them...he can help by simply doing his job.....managing and playing smart.....this team needs total team effort to win.....IMO nothing is wrong with that....IMO winning in that way makes your team that harder to beat....You may get a player off in a game....but if it's team effort you have to stop 22 guys....not a finite number of guys....

We can win with Case....we can win with Mannion...in time we will win with Goff.....as long as it's a total team effort.....you can't stop 22 guys wanting something....someone will make the play.....
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

We can win with Case we could have won with Sam.....we can win with Mannion....

roman18630September 09, 2016 11:14AM

Sam? Yes. The others?

RFL486September 09, 2016 12:27PM

You don't get my point.....

roman18453September 09, 2016 01:05PM

Well, my friend ...

RFL280September 09, 2016 01:12PM

Re: Well, my friend ...

roman18311September 09, 2016 02:41PM

I agree with all of this

reggae350September 09, 2016 03:20PM