Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Nervous fellas!

September 07, 2016 08:52PM
I think we have the capacity for 11 wins and the floor of about 6. That's a very big range and it means playoffs or a flat out losing record.

We mortgaged a whole bunch of draft capital on Jared Goff. i personally like Wentz's arm, size and mobility but I recognize Goff's poise, accuracy and cool character. I certainly agree with those wanting to see him hit the weights and beef up for NFL play. There's honestly no need to panic, JG be the starter by week 8 - 10 and only then will we know if we have a franchise QB, or not.

Keenum doesn't get me excited but he can be a winning QB especially if the new supporting cast (Cooper, Spruce & Higbee) can make catches and more importantly make plays. Britt and Austin can do this but it's really about having play-makers emerge. I'm personally pulling for Spruce and Tavon to bring new dimensions to the passing attack.

This offense needs to score points! I don't care about yardage that much, I want TDs. This year will be all telling about the talent, about the depth, the coaching staff and veteran head coach. There will be no more mystery or intrigue about the Fisher/Snead regime in my humble opinion. Kroenke does not seem to play around and if Jeff doesn't win 9 games he is certainly gone! Winning is contagious and games 1 and 2 will dictate the entire season.

Only one short note on the defense, and that's that Alec Ogletree is going to be absolutely ridiculous this year... Pro Bowl bound!

We'll all feel better (and less nervous) after a win on Monday night!

Saban23
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

Nervous fellas!

Saban23653September 07, 2016 08:52PM

Don't be nervous

NewMexicoRam297September 08, 2016 02:45AM

Re: Nervous fellas!

droopy278September 08, 2016 04:38AM

All I care about is winning

GreatRamNTheSky234September 08, 2016 05:25AM