Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

A little roster speculation after 24 hours...

September 04, 2016 07:21AM
Clearly, there will be other moves forthcoming in the very near future.

We have 28 players on O and only 22 on D? THAT won't stand.

Only 3 Safeties? Gotta be a waiver wire or FA signing just around the corner. Like, before the dust settles. So they can at least introduce him to the coaches and his teammates. Don't understand why they were so unhappy with Bryant. But if they were, why did they wait until so late to bring in another player? Very strange for a D coaching staff that's so highly regarded. What am I missing?

Only 8 DL players? Is that realistic? I don't see any margin for injury relief, currently. Even a relatively minor injury could throw a monkey wrench into our important front 4 effectiveness. And with Quinn coming off back surgery? Yikes!

To say that I was surprised and disappointed by Quick making it and McRoberts being cut would be an understatement. McRoberts outplayed Quick. And probably has a higher ceiling if handled well. Making the 53 is supposed to be a meritocracy, not an "in crowd" thing. WTH? I do think that Quick is living on borrowed time until certain WR's are once again healthy. But still... He's a daily reminder of a blown #33 overall pick. Sigh...

A waiver wire or other WR via FA would not greatly surprise me. Cooper and Thomas have GOT to make strides, and PDQ, at that. Keenum needs to have confidence that they will make plays for him.

Gonna miss Aaron Green. Fisher just has a man crush on C Reynolds and his declining ST skills, IMO. That's some 7-9 BS, if you ask me.

I'm mildly disappointed that Rhaney is gonna be our backup C. I've seen him get walked back too many times to get it completely out of my mind. Hope Barnes stays healthy for all 19 games. Yeah, I know how many games are in the regular season. Lol.

Best of luck to the LB corps after Tree and Barron. The coaches must really like the kids that they kept. I didn't really watch them that closely this preseason, but when I did I didn't see the flashes that others have. I'm willing to trust the coaches here, 'cause they've earned it. Besides, they may have their eye on the waiver wire for LB depth improvement.

Fisher preferred the experienced Sensabaugh to Jordan or Washington at CB. No big surprise there, I guess. Hopefully, one or both can make the PS and then make the 53 next year.

Hopefully, GZ will have a career year for us. But if he stumbles? Costs us games? After never facing serious competition that Fisher promised? More 7-9 BS, IMO.

S&F have some quick tinkering to do in these next few days, huh? I'm guessing that there might be 4-5 more moves by next Sunday.

Thoughts?
SubjectAuthorViewsPosted

A little roster speculation after 24 hours...

Rams43988September 04, 2016 07:21AM

Rams are up to $11.5 Mil in cap space for the year...

Guard561September 04, 2016 08:03AM

Any Vet signing will have to wait

Firecap524September 04, 2016 09:43AM

Re: Any Vet signing will have to wait

Rams43365September 04, 2016 10:49AM

Will the Rams keep 7 WRs...???

jemach491September 04, 2016 08:29AM

A little roster speculation after 24 hours.. good points 43

Anonymous User681September 04, 2016 09:20AM

Re: Couple of things....

RamsFanSince69500September 04, 2016 09:33AM